Supposed to start Clomid...

pinky425

Reaction score
Hi ladies!
So I went to my doctor earlier this month explaining that my husband and I had been trying for just over 6 months now. My previous doctor had said at 6 months they would want to start looking into issues because of suspected endometriosis. So my new doctor agreed and ordered a 21 day blood test. It came back as that I hadn't ovulated and my levels were so low it didn't look like I was going to ovulate soon at all. She she prescribed Medroxyprogesterone Acetate for 10 days to bring on AF (since my cycles are all over the place). I finished the 10 days on Nov 28. I thought I'd been PMSing since Friday but I felt really strange this morning. I woke up in the middle of the night with terrible, terrible heartburn. I ended up throwing up but my stomach still doesn't feel right. So this morning I took a pregnancy test just out of curiosity and I got a BFP! My question or concern is that it is a false positive because of the medicine I'd been taking to start AF. Any input would be greatly welcomed!

I am not sure ....... If medicine effects ur hpt.......it could have made u ovukate possibly I'm not familiar with that medication. I would ask ur Dr for a beta. To make sure. Congrats and fx its the real deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->