Supposedly ovulate today

mememe84

Reaction score
Well as title says I'm meant to ovulate today my cycles are 28 days long AF came 25th dec but I haven't had any ewcm is this normal? X

Stalking for an answer, Im in the same boat...

Do you do anything to detect O? At first I assumed I O on CD 14 but I was wrong. I O between CD12 to CD17. Maybe you are ovulating couple of days late this cycle which is why ewcm is not here yet. Do you temp or use OPK?

I do neither lol. I'm trying to take it easy an go with the flow so I don't over stress I haven't got the hang of temping yet x

Although I have been getting pains in my lower left hand side of my stomach just above my pubic bone for the last 3 days x

I've no ewcm either. Confused as I ovulated this cycle day last month.

Probably a good idea to go with the flow and not over stress. I never have O pains so can't say anything about that. But I need either OPK or charting as my O date varies within a 5 day range (so far!). Many people have O days on the same day every cycle, I'd say they are lucky!

I google an it said can ovulate between day 12-17 on a 28 day cycle so that takes me from 6-11th jan I'll just keep BD the OH haha x

Ive been temp charting, but it seems all over the place....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->