Sure start grant

babybaillie

Reaction score
Just wanted to post this for those who were worrying about when they would receive it. I posted mine on the 17th nov. Called last week as i hadnt heard anything, and they said they had no record of it, and sent a new app form to me. Well it was in the bank today... :happydance::happydance::happydance:

oooh i sent mine off 2 weeks ago so maybe il get mine in another 2 weeks time too!!

Here's to hoping!! xx

i sent mine off less than two weeks ago, and i rung up today and the woman said it will be in my bank monday :D! so twiggy yours probably would be too! just before christmas yay!x

I wonder if my midwife will sign the form a week early for me? She did it a few days with the HIP one, just with it being over the NY things would take longer anyway.

Im in Northern Ireland so I dunno if things are slightly different here. But i applied for mine on a friday, and I had the money in my account by the tuesday morning. So it literally took 2 days. So hopefully u will all get ur money soon.

Pity thr HIP grant wasnt as quick as the sure start. Iv been waiting about 5 weeks on it, and they keep saying theres a back log and could take 8 weeks.

i sent mine off less than two weeks ago, and i rung up today and the woman said it will be in my bank monday :D! so twiggy yours probably would be too! just before christmas yay!x

woo! I really hope so, would be perfect just before xmas so i can get rest of baby things in the Jan sales!! xx

I wonder if my midwife will sign the form a week early for me? She did it a few days with the HIP one, just with it being over the NY things would take longer anyway.

it wouldnt make a difference tbh hun coz you cant send it till you are 29 weeks anyhow - they will decline it if you dont send it at the right time and you have to reapply which takes forever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->