Sure start maternity grant

oOKayOo

Reaction score
I have just recieved it back saying midwife has to fill in the surgery details. Can i just do that ... ? Surely thats just the address ?

Im to impaitient lol its taken 3 weeks for them to send it back to me to say this! Lil buggers :wacko:

You need to take it to the midwife or health professional to complete the back page. It confirms that you have been given certain advice. The midwife needs to put the surgery address and her nursing PIN number VERY VERY IMPORTANT. They won't pay out if this page is imcomplete. Hope that helps

you have to go to your job centre and collect a form. i got rejected for it though :( think you have to claiming like income support and that to get it as im 18 and a single parent but not getting it.

Her number is on there already just not the surgery details like the address.
I thought that i could of filled that in but have a midwife Monday anyway so get her to fill it in anyway!

and leanne im sure you will be entitled after baby is born, if you are not working you will recieve child tax credits which will be at the haigher rate ( depending if you are on maternity leave and getting payed for that ) if so i dont know how things work out.

I can get it as i recieve tax credits at the higher family rate, not on income support or any other benefit. Hope this helps :)

And cheryl you can download the form and print it off from the website, just go to the job center website and just click on the neccersary links !

Oh and also you will have 3 months after your baby is born to claim this :)

Is it 29 weeks you can apply for this? Im hoping me and my partner get this, I only work part time, he works full time, but we are on family tax credit, and working tax credit..just not sure if Im on the higher rate!
My son is 6, and I have absolutely nothing left from him being a baby, which means all new stuff, which is lovely, but expensive, so it would really help! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->