SurePredict warning, pg 2

LuvallmyH

The 1 whom many call Mom
Reaction score
So I have no idea if I have even o'd since my youngest was born - no af yet. I had some questionable hints of lines a few weeks ago then nothing. I ordered some Sure predict so I could test since no af. Anyway, of course I get a few lines yesterday & then this this afternoon
IMG_5716.jpg

Something doesn't feel right about it. Plus I have read a few threads on here with the same test & they aren't good.
Any experiences?

I can see it, are they the same?

I've had this but I don't believe it why oh why did I use an ic

Attachments

• IMG_3960.jpg
    IMG_3960.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 48
I can see it, are they the same?

I've had this but I don't believe it why oh why did I use an ic

They are different ic's. Sure frustrating isn't it?! We use them because we are addicted to testing & they are a cheap fix :haha:

I don't have experience with those, but I can see a line there

I think it looks like the start of a BFP!

Tested again...
5min
IMG_5728.jpg
10min
IMG_5736.jpg
After 10min
IMG_5752.jpg

I see it too! Has baby recently dropped night Freddie anything that may have caused you to ovulate? X

I see it too! Has baby recently dropped night Freddie anything that may have caused you to ovulate? X

Not really. I think he's been feeding more at night. I have not started solids yet either. Although I think preventing o through nursing is only good for 6mos?

Yeah I was told 6 months by gp although I was always covered until mine started sttn.

Im excited to see your next tests!

I see something on those. I used Sure Predict (with some other ICs). The shadows I had at 8 and 9 dpo looked like those <3

I think these are just really, really bad tests!
8min
IMG_5800.jpg
After time limit
IMG_5807.jpg

There really wasn't much of anything before that. I seem to get lines on all sorts of tests all the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->