surestart centres

I keep meaning too. We want to go to sign language classes so will do for those. We were going to go for baby massage classes but HV said she will come to us. I was happier with that as I can fit it in better.

sorry but what is a surestart centre?

Christine
X

https://www.surestart.gov.uk/surestartservices/settings/surestartchildrenscentres/

Basically they're free children and parent centres offering a range of activities and courses. I had my ante-natal classes at my local one.

We've got three here and want to start, plus my dad has an interview at one this afternoon, that would be handy!!

do they have nurseries?

we've had one built in the grounds of our schol, i think it is going to have nursey provision...if it had i was gonna try and get abigail a place that would be handy. but a lady at the council said not to get my hopes up cos the places would be for mums returning to work...well i'd be returning to work!!! so she said only women who got working tax credits could apply??wtf??/why? they didn't even know if it was gonna have a nursery nevermind who'd be allowed to apply...anyone know anything? i'm going to look at the website now...

We've got loads (South London) and I love 'em!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->