Surprise baby number 5

yourstruly10

Reaction score
Hello ladies! Hello first tri!

I can't believe I'm back here. I am a 28 year old mom of 4. Ages 7 (girl) 6 (girl) 3 (boy) 1 (boy) and my husband and I just got a surprise. We are expecting baby number 5. We only had sex once this month and for a few months I haven't even been ovulating so we had taken a break. I had decided to lose weight first lol. We know it only takes one time but still a shock. A good one though.
My due date would be around July 15th.

https://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/bb343/yourstruly20102011/20171106_080118.jpg

Congratulations you’re due the day before me :)

Congratulations. I am also expecting surprise baby number 5 due around 11th of june x

Congratulations.

I am also expecting number 5 due 14th July

It’s lovely that so many are due around the same time :)

Congrats! I could've written this myself... I'm in the same boat LOL. We're expecting baby #5 after a condom broke last month. Total shock to both of us, since that was the only time the entire month when we dtd. Really cautiously expecting though since I do have a history of losses, but if it is a sticky bean, I'm due July 22nd.

Congratulations! I'm also pregnant with #5 :rofl:

Wow seems like there are a fair amount of us expecting #5. It's going to be an interesting rise haha

Congratulations!!

My biggest fear after I have this baby end of Jan is falling pregnant with a #5 - I am 80% sure I don't want anymore children. I fell pregnant with my first 3 on BC and because I can't have my tubes tied due to my age, I'm super scared that no matter what I do (unless I don't have sex), I'm going to end up with a 5th child.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->