surprise bfps?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by porkypig, Sep 28, 2008.

1. mae76

mae76 made it to 2nd tri!!

I had no symtoms at all - other than :witch: did not appear when expected. I was a bit of a POAS addict so was testing with IC for days before :witch: was due but they were all negetive. My temps also started coming down but not below coverline so I thought I was just waiting for :witch:. I had looked on other charts on FF and could see ladies getting :bfp: from around 10/11 DPO - so when at 17 DPO i was still getting :bfn: on IC I just gave up hope as I had no symtoms - only sore boobs - but I get that anyway before:witch:. I had a left over FR test so decided to try that when I was 18 DPO - and was amazed when I got a v. v. faint second pink line. I tried again the following day and again got a faint line but at DPO 21 I was still :bfn: with IC so took a CB digital test so it could spell it out for me.

I will keep my fingers crossed for :bfp: for you!

2. scared1

scared1 Well-Known Member

I had absolutely no idea! i went out drinking (i know!) and started being violently sick which last 2 days and then the sickness never left a week later i made an appointment at a walk in NHS who made me take a test and there it was - i was on the pill, had no symptoms - i was 2 months gone had, had my period the lot i thought i had experienced shock until that day

3. jms895

jms895 Well-Known Member

Yes mine was a surprise. I had been TTC for 13 months and the month I found out I thought i had my period, but it stopped after one day. Was implantation bleeding, then a few days later symptoms kicked in. Good luck x