Surprise eggs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahchops86

lexie and logan's mummy
Reaction score
Hi, my DS (3) is OBSESSED with surprise eggs, he watches youtube videos of them being opened :haha: Where can I get some that aren't just kinder eggs? I could probably just fill a stocking with them and get him nothing else and he would be delighted :thumbup:

Most supermarkets do the plastic ones with candy sweets/jelly beans and a toy inside

You can buy the empty shells online really cheap, you should do him a suprise egg advent calendar!

Do you have a Home Bargains or a B&M nearby? They both usually have several choices of character ones both chocolate and plastic.

I can sympathise with those awful videos! Who knew they would be so appealing?

I've also seen bulk packs of the plastic ones on ebay.

I bought my son Playmobil egg off of amazon. Only paid around £5

my 2 are the same and I have managed to get a few in Home Bargains and loads at the till at my local Smyths toystore. there were loads to choose from there x

Ive only ever seen kinder eggs in supermarkets! I must have a look. I LOVE the idea of an advent calendar with surprise eggs! Will try home bargains and b&m. Thanks! The videos are the bane of my life, between those and people reviewing thomas the tank toys...

My daughter is the same, loves watching videos of surprise eggs and blind bags, B&M have lots character ones, Tesco usually do them aswell but where the sweets are not the toys - i've been collecting different ones to throw in her stocking, found frozen kinder eggs the other day brought 4 !!!

I got Frozen ones from Amazon, there are Cars ones going arund too

My almost 3 yr old is obsessed too lol. I bought a pack of 3 kinder type frozen eggs in toys r us yesterday.

I was going to suggest home bargains/BnMs, always get my two eldest them from there!

I'm so happy I'm not the only parent with a child that watches egg opening and toy review videos! Evie is obsessed, I thought she was a bit weird :rofl: nice to know she's not!

My gosh my 3 year old is obsessed with those vidioes to, as well as blind bags. My dh hates with a passion. I'm trying Smyth's for my daughter for stocking. She loves kinder eggs but toys are lost within an hour lol

Used to buy DD the Monster Inc, Peppa and Hello Kitty ones all the time from One Stop, ASDA and Co-op x

Saw earlier that someone mentioned supermarkets. I found some peppa pig and hello kitty eggs in sainsburys so got those to pop in Amelie's stocking too :)

My 5 year old is obsessed with these videos too. Lost count of the amount of MLP blind bags floating around my house! Might see if I can find any eggs around the shops too, who'd have thought something so little and tbh quite crap could be so interesting :haha:

Another kid obsessed with blind boxes! He robbed me of £15 just for 2 marvel ones :dohh: and wants minecraft and turtles now too lol. He watches this one kid think its evan youtube and then all the other reviewers opening blind boxes lol.

I have one of these 3 year olds too! Got a couple of eggs so far from Home Bargains and playmobil blind bags which were only 99p/£1 in toys r us

Yep Oscar is obsessed too :haha:

Love the idea of a surprise egg advent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79