Surprise eggs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg.... My lo is the same...every time she sees the iPad she says 'I want eggs on'

What on earth is it with these eggs??

She's got that much of an obsession she's taken to calling sweets 'candy'! :haha:

:rofl: my kids are obsessed too! Surprise eggs, blindboxes, play doh and people playing disney infinity :dohh: glad to know my kids are just weirdos haha

Iv seen a few types in the co op, sainsburys and home bargains! I got them Funko mystery minis from Amazon too x

Home bargains have a lot. I found a giant teenage mutant ninja turtles one in sports direct. I've also got him the surprise packets (moshi monsters etc) to give him a variety. The Works had some eggs too.

I never knew these videos existed until i read about everyones LOs watching them on here. Around a week later guess what my son found on the tablet whilst watching his videos!? How is it even possible!

And I thought my four year old was strange apparently not :dohh:

I have managed to get the three kinder type frozen ones from Toys r Us, some other frozen ones from the poundshop and some Minnie Mouse was from Tesco. Also got some lego and MLP blind bags and a big Playmobil egg too.

Confession time.... I am now not so secretly tempting to youtube the egg videos myself!! 😕

I just bought off amazon the fash'ems which are my little pony squishy toys that come in a surprise thing, they do mash'ems as well with things like smurfs, teenage hero ninga turtles and princesses. My daughter has seen some on YouTube and loves my little pony so perfect for her. They were £2.99 each oh and shopkins my daughter loves those and uses in doll house

BxdhhdhffjfrioekkeeedfjjeddcjifihhjjjjwjeejejrjmxSHHGHJL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back