Surprise for fiance? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxfairycakexo

Reaction score
Hey guys, me and OH always get a surprise for eachother for Xmas, last year he got me a wii fit bundle, he knew i wanted it so got it 2nd hand from Game! I really want to get him something he isn't expecting because he can read me like a book haha. He already knows i've got him a super car driving experience (i am useless at hiding things from him, i get too excited lol) he has been looking at the Hudl 2 in Tesco but yesterday we went to Asda and he almost picked up a cheaper tablet in the sale for himself so i told him about the hudl 2 and he put the tablet back. However i feel like that ship has sailed now because he maybe still expecting me to get it for him so wont be a total surprise?!

The other thing he is interested in is the Xbox One, as his 360 broke a few years ago and he ended up giving it to someone else to get fixed & keep. But at £300+ i am struggling to think of ways to get that kind of money together :/ but i know he would LOVE it and be TOTALLY surprised! Help!

He's really into Marvel (geek haha) and not a lot else as he spends most of his time in work so he doesn't need new clothes, isn't really a drinker, doesn't eat alot of sweets or chocolate, any ideas??

I was thinking of maybe getting 2 tickets for a welsh rugby match in the new year and booking a hotel or something but we tend to do alot of that stuff and it isn't something he can open and use xmas day :/ plus he is going on a mens trip to scotland over vtines weekend to watch wales v scotland already.. i am totally stuck! Xx'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"