Surprise pregnancy 3rd baby!

sobersadie

2 sons and a daughter :-)
Reaction score
Oh my goodness! Ive just found out i am pregnant with my 3rd baby! I have 2 boys already and would love to hear from anyone with 3 kids wot its like or anyone expecting their 3rd!

hi hun congratulations
iv got 3 kids im not going to lie to u but it is hard wen baby is newborn trying to get everything working together but by time baby is sleeping throu it gets easier n u find urself in a routine
good luck if u ever want to talk just pm me x:hugs:

congrats hunnie.

thats my goal to have 3 kids two boys and 1 girl i would like the boys to be older than the girl so they can watch out for her in case she gets a dodgy boyfriend or something but lets see what happens lol.

Oh my goodness! Ive just found out i am pregnant with my 3rd baby! I have 2 boys already and would love to hear from anyone with 3 kids wot its like or anyone expecting their 3rd!
hi hun and welcome I have 3 little ones and going for number 4..good luck.:hugs:Congrats on your :bfp:

Congrats hun!!!! Wish I could help, but I only got the two! :)

Congrats .

I was 100% the same as you last sumer , 2 young kids and a massive suprise positive test (Had been using protection).
Im now just due to have my 3rd and will let you know in a few weeks how it is lol , Iam scared and nervous But keep telling myself if done soo well with my other 2 im sure i can do it .

Good luck . xxx .

this is my 1st sorry but

yey! congratulations

:bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance::bfp::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->