• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Surprise!

Xurfingers4US

Pregnant (#2)
Reaction score
Well I wasn't expecting to be posting here again. . .probably ever, but my husband and I were surprised today when we found out I am pregnant! We were not trying, quite the opposite in fact, but we are happy none the less.

My first daughter took 6 months of trying, so I was quite shocked to find out we had gotten pregnant so easily this time. I am counting my blessings because I remember the pain of each BFN when we were trying for our first.

I am also surprised that despite the fact that my daughter is only 16 months old, I can barely remember what my first pregnancy was like or what to expect!

Just wanted to say hello and share my good news and excitement.

Awh yay how exciting! Surprises are the best :hugs2:

It was a happy surprise, I'm just hoping it wasn't too easy and too good to be true. Trying to keep those thoughts out of my head though.

Yea, I know how hard it is but I have every faith your surprise bebe will be fine! ♡

Welcome! I am in the same situation! Just found out this morning that we are expecting. Our daughter is turning one, and we were planning on another right away but we werent preventing either. The thing is, it took us almost two years for us to get prego the first time so who would have thought the first month we ntnp we catch!

Looking forward to passing the next few months with you!

hi! i too didnt think i'd be on here for about another year. but we found out today we are expecting baby number 2! my daughter is 16mo. we weren't planning on trying till my love gets back from afganistan.... but he said he decided last week he was ready (without telling me lol) for another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->