Surrogacy?

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
:hi:

I was sitting here 28 weeks pregnant and realise I really LOVE being pregnant, the movements are incredible and it hit me...I would love to become a surrogate mother after I have my first wee baby, to be able to help someone who cannot carry their own baby would be so rewarding!!

Is there any surrogates on this forum who I could talk to about it?

:flower:

I have so much great respect for ladies that do this. But me I just couldnt do it. Carrying the baby for 9 months aving the sickness the movement etc. The just giving the baby up when its born. I am not strong enough for that :(

When I mentioned it to my mum there she said the same thing, she said I wouldnt be able to hand the baby over after bonding with the baby, so maybe it wouldnt be a positive thing for me afterall, but it is an amazing thing that some women do for others :flower:

I guess because I had no morning sickness, tiredness or other ailments in my first trimester I assumed this would be the case for all my pregnancies, which I realise is not the case :(

If it was something u did want to do that u would really av to think about it. Look at the pros and cons etc. Plus things like this can cause problems in relationships. I always say if u aint 100% on something then dont do it.

im a surrogate :)
this is currently my 2nd surrogate baby im carrying.
feel free to message me anytime

im a surrogate :)
this is currently my 2nd surrogate baby im carrying.
feel free to message me anytime

:hi: I would love to message you and find out some answers, unfortunately I have to go now but I will message you tomorrow if thats okay... :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->