survey for masters project :)

P

pregnantbride

So if you could take this short survey, I will love you!! This for teens under 18 who were faced with an unplanned pregnancy . . .please answer honestly!

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex?

2) If you had a 24/7 confidential hotline to talk about sex, do you think you would be pregnant?

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy?

4) Did your parents know?

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it?

6) How old are you?

7) What is your race?

8) How long have you been sexually active?

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences?
10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy?

11) Where did yu obtain it from?

12) Were drugs or alcohol involve

Thought i would do this for you!! :)

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex? - no

2) If you had a 24/7 confidential hotline to talk about sex, do you think you would be pregnant? yes

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy? too much

4) Did your parents know? no

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it? yes

6) How old are you? 16

7) What is your race? british

8) How long have you been sexually active? 2 years

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences? yes

10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy? none

11) Where did yu obtain it from? ^^

12) Were drugs or alcohol involve? no

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex? no

2) If you had a 24/7 confidential hotline to talk about sex, do you think you would be pregnant? yes

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy? er.. dont know how many times but only for 8 months

4) Did your parents know? my mum knew

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it? yes

6) How old are you? 17 now, 16 when i fell pregnant

7) What is your race? white british

8) How long have you been sexually active? a year

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences? yer

10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy? none

11) Where did you obtain it from? got the Pill from the local family planning clinic but wasnt taking it when i got pregnant

12) Were drugs or alcohol involved? nope

hope this helps!! :happydance:

Im 18 but i assumer thats still ok?

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex? no

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy? didnt count?

4) Did your parents know? nope

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it? yup

6) How old are you? 18

7) What is your race? caucasian (i assume thats what you mean)

8) How long have you been sexually active? honestly, about 4 or 5 months before i got pregnant, thought i was being smart waiting lol

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences? absoloutly none actually

10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy? condoms

11) Where did you obtain it from? Got given a load of them at a festival recently lol

12) Were drugs or alcohol involve? yes

Thank you ladies, but I still need MORE! I am getting my masters and we have to write a final paper about any subject in high school education. I was recently at a school board meeting and our parenting & health teacher and I were talking. She isn't allowed to talk about contraception or teach about it, which I think is insane!

So I am doing my paper on if teaching about birth control, giving out free birth control, and if it'd help prevent teen pregnancies.

I already did a paper survey randomly through our school, and was pretty surprised by the results. I did a couple questions about birth control and asked some of the similar questions here.

99% of my students DIDN'T know anything about birth control but were sexually active.

So if anyone else has another one...it'd be GREATLY appreciated.

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex?
I would have had sex regardless of what my school said.

2) If you had a 24/7 confidential hotline to talk about sex, do you think you would be pregnant?
I would have been pregnant with or without a hotline.

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy?
Um, hundreds of times. :shy:

4) Did your parents know?
They never caught me and I never told them I was having sex but my mom knew I was on the pill and had found condoms in my room once.

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it?
Not really.

6) How old are you?
19 now, pregnant when I was 18

7) What is your race?
Caucasian

8) How long have you been sexually active?
3 years +

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences?
Not really.

10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy?
Birth control pill

11) Where did you obtain it from?
Through prescription after seeing my doctor

12) Were drugs or alcohol involved?
No

1) If your school had supplied better birth control info, would you have reconsidered having sex? No

2) If you had a 24/7 confidential hotline to talk about sex, do you think you would be pregnant? Yes

3) How many times had you had sex previous to pregnancy? 100's of times

4) Did your parents know? Yes

5) Did you research and do all your homework about sex before having it? No

6) How old are you? 16 when i got pregnant 17 now and 18 next month

7) What is your race? caucasian

8) How long have you been sexually active? 2/3 years

9) Did your school give good info about birth control and sexual consiquences? No

10) What form, if any, of birth control were you using the night of pregnancy? Pill

11) Where did yu obtain it from? Doctors

12) Were drugs or alcohol involve No

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"