Survey on Parenting Styles and Reading Preferences

MGraus

Reaction score
Dear all,
I'm Mark Graus, a PhD student from Eindhoven University of Technology in the Netherlands. I'm also a father of an amazing 8 month old boy, called Miro. In the final part of my PhD project I managed to combine my research with my fatherhood and am currently studying if people's beliefs on parenting are indicative of what topics they like to read about.

This study consists of two steps, two weeks apart. This first step you are invited to now consists of a survey and a reading session in our article library. We will use this information to learn about what content you like to read and in a second step we will show you content that is hopefully more relevant to you. In two weeks we will invite you to the new library and ask you about your experience with it.

If you would like to participate you can go to https://www.markgraus.net/survey/. For every 5 participants that finish the second part, we will raffle a £8 amazon.co.uk gift card. I'll be around the forum for any remarks, and I'm ready to answer any questions through mail: [email protected].

Best regards, Mark Graus

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"