Surveys

SmartieMeUp

Mum of 2 girls.
Reaction score
Anybody still doing them? They used to be the craze a couple of years ago.

In the space of 4 days I've managed to rack up £11.63 on one (can cash out at £10.50) and £6.25 on another (cash out at £10), going to try keep as much in the accounts as possible.

I had 21 points on populus Monday, now it's at 29. So 7-10 more surveys and I'll get the cheque.

Which survey sites do you use? I've signed up to a few, but not made more than a few pence in about 3 weeks, so don't think I'm using them properly

Populus, Opinionworld and Valuedopinions. I've just logged into OnePoll and I have £21.45 in there too!

You'll find that you have to do a few free surveys first, and they will be quite slow. The more you're active, the more surveys will be sent to you :) Some are invite only so keep an eye on your emails!

I wish I had the patience ��

i did quite well with surveys last year! but this year i'm just doing populus live, i'm at £20 already after cashing out only a few weeks ago :)

I still do them, though they can get rather annoying when they decide halfway through you dont fit in. Have just had a lovely cheque through from populus which is very helpful towards christmas :)

I just lie on the questions :haha: Probably screened out once in the last 20 odd surveys; That's because I wasn't in the right regional area.

I've noticed too, with Valued Opinions, if you log in on your phone, you may be able to see surveys which aren't visible on a computer/laptop.

I do swagbucks,mintvine,onepoll and prolific

VO have a 10p pre-survey for £40. The £40 survey takes place Wednesday at 6pm. Need to qualify to get it.

I got my £40 from the survey :happydance: It took 1hr 17m. It was a live chat with a moderator about sanitary products. Was pretty fun to be fair.

I do prolific so far I have made £50 :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"