surviving twins and sextuplets!!

:) I think its the very first episodes of what became 'Jon and kate plus 8', I can't imagine having that kind of patience :rofl:

Yes that's Jon and Kate Plus 8 in the early days. It's sad what has gone on with those two, but nice to watch and remember what it used to be like!

Yes that's Jon and Kate Plus 8 in the early days. It's sad what has gone on with those two, but nice to watch and remember what it used to be like!

Thats fame for you, goes to their heads!

I have twins and I honestly couldnt imagine sextuplets or the media attention I would get. But they do get lots of things for free. lol

what happened to them then? i saw the follow up a year on where she had a tummy tuck

He cheated on her with a young girl and she was seeing her bodyguard apparently. Lol. They arent together and they werent throughout the last series. Now she has kate plus 8 I think

There's all sorts of speculation - he cheated on her, she cheated on him. Anyways, they broke up and their divorce was all over the tabloids for months. He started dating the daughter of the plastic surgeon who did her tummy tuck (they've now broken up and THAT was all over the tabloids too), she did Dancing With the Stars...it was an ugly breakup that was played out for the entire world to see. Neither one of them came out of it looking very good, and now there's stories in the tabloids about the children rebelling and being expelled from school...
Very sad, because they were a really cute family in the beginning and I loved watching them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->