Suz

6.41 pm Just having a beer and eating some string cheese. There going to play 2 Most haunteds today so Im watching that. :beer: How are you tonight. I see you got some beautiful flowers today :D :hugs:

Well 2.30AM here an I have a Bacardi to hand 8)

I got the flowers yesterday hun an teddy went on a vacation before hitting my house an arrived today :D

Sounds Like you are having fun! I am going light today so just having few beers. I have a baby shower to go to tomorrow and I still have to go shopping before I go. I am such a last minute person.

Im not getting on too well I must say!!

I don't hear people mention baby showers in the UK much or do I need to get out more :-k

Its been awhile since I have been to one. Should be fun. I just love shopping for clothes. My friend is having a little girl. Love girl baby clothes. Just hope I dont spend to much money.

Curse the day I have a daughter. Husband will have to get a second job.

See if it was a regular thing in the UK an I had to buy someone a baby shower gift I'd make sure I had 10 kids an they got 10 invites :rofl: Must be like a competition though musn't it :rofl:

Yes. I cant wait for my first baby shower.
:lol:

Plenty of names down already Suz? :rofl:

Yes! I have spoiled plunty of other peoples unborn children...

Now all I need is my BFP and then it will be payback time :lol:

Hey Tam....are you having a baby shower?

Nahhhh I would love to, but I wouldnt have the cheek, it is not that popular over here............now if someone was organising one for me :wink: that would be different :lol:

I think I will have the next one in America :D

:rofl:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO FOR BABY SHOWERS?

Suz said:
:rofl:

WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO FOR BABY SHOWERS?

Hope you get goodies when the baby is born :rofl:

It is like Halloween, it really isnt a big deal over here, although getting bigger I think...........there are a few baby shower companies appearing too, but not the norm as such here, by far......I have never known anyone barr one person on a forum that had a baby shower :(

Miserable aint we!!?!?

They are kinda fun. Play some games, have a cake, eat a lunch, open gifts. Fun stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->