Suze finally gets her earth baby! (long!)

:cloud9: what a beautiful story with the happy ending you so deserve :hugs:

XxX

aww suze i cant tell you how happy i am for you, i had a lump in my throat reading that, what a beautiful birth story and you have the most gorgeous children well done hes a little stunner xx

Suze :hugs: thank you so much for sharing your birth story with us. :hugs: it's truly inspirational. Gave me a lump in my throat at the end. :cry: Your photos are amazing as well. You've given me much to think about in regards to what I would like to aim for when Jazzle's time comes. I never gave it any thought what position I'd want to be in for delivery as my first came so fast I was delirious with the pain, I did what ever the hospital staff told me to, but reading your story makes me want to be more in charge of my next birth. You have been an inspiration to me from beginning to end and I am so pleased to have been able to follow your journey to this amazing point. Thank you for sharing it with us. :hugs:

Thank you for sharing. Absolutely beautiful.

Pip x

AMU I certainly felt more in control of the pushing this way. With Ava I'd just pushed so hard and pushed her out in one go rather than stopping (when told to :blush:) once her head was out.
I was getting *some* relief when I was contracting from bending forward and being on my knees and it was in these moments of clarity I felt that this may be the way I'd like to deliver. I was kind of directed by the midwife to try and sit on the ball but said no I wanted to be on all fours, felt good to be in control even at that point :)
I would say the 'ring of fire' pain was worse delivering on my back, that's why I didn't stop when told to do so with Ava.
The only slight drawback with delivering on all fours I thought was that mark didn't see oscars head actually crowning, he was at the top of the bed supporting me so first saw Oscar when his head was out and in between my legs. I've since spoken to mark about this and it's not an issue :thumbup:

I'm glad everyone has enjoyed reading :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->