Suzy Has a Question

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:blush:Hopefully I can post more in here soon...

I have a question. Up until a few minutes ago, I have been having AF like cramps (dull) and bloated. But now Im having stronger AF like cramps... Kinda like my period is going to start now....But without the need to check if my period arrived if that makes any sense.

I see you all talk about how you get cramps... How do they feel for you and when did you start having them to where you would actually think AF was going to start?

(My AF is not due to start until Sunday)

With all my pregnancies I had cramping like AF was about to show, I mean really painful ones too sometimes. But of course every time I went to the bathroom there was nothing. They would usually start a few days before my period was suppose to show up.

Ohhhh Suz, I hope you get your BFP this month! I have everything crossed for you! :hugs::dust:

:hugs: Thanks hun...

Yeah, I just went to the ladies room with teary eyes because I thought that when I went to the potty, AF was going to show...But I came out with a smile because nothing :happydance:

I had cramping before I got my BFP and even a few weeks after I got it, none of them were very severe but they weren't pleasant and kept on for several hours at a time when I did get them.

:wacko:OK Now they are gone :wacko:

Back to the dull ones I have had for almost 2 weeks.....

:hugs: I know it's enough to drive you crazy isn't it?

Yeah! Im loosing my marbles....(lost them along time ago really :rofl:) Its the am I or not that is driving me nuts....AF or Preg symptoms...:wacko:

I had bad cramps some days and achy pains other days, kept thinking my AF would start but it never did

but do you have any CM discharge at all suz?
i usually can tell when AF is on her way i get the Brownish CM like 3 days before AF suppose to be due.

Nothing like that... I know that I get a pink tint the day before AF...I havent seen that. I do have some CM but not discolored...

everything looks good for you :) what time would you test? super early ? :)

I had cramps a few days before AF was due & I was still getting them 6-7 weeks after BFP...talk about knicker checking (TMI :blush:)...I really hope this is your month xx

so 9:15 a.m. my time I'll be looking for a post Suz :rofl:

Good luck testing tomorrow!!

I had really bad cramps a few days before AF was due and obviously when I went to check, it hadn't appeared. They were like normal AF pains, quite strong. I felt just like I was going to get AF the month I got my bfp.

Good luck Suzy :hugs:

suz, i really hope this is it for you :hugs: xx

with Ella I had af cramps quite bad was convinced Af was gonna show even after BFP.....this time round I had some af cramps the day I was due and for about a week after but they were alot milder than my usual af cramps and alot milder than with Ella....

good luck hun I really hope you will be in here more too xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->