SW member looking for support

FatPants

Reaction score
Hi all, iv recently joined the forum after searching for some slimming world info and this forum came up in google! Just wondering if there's anybody else on SW? Iv been doing SW for a yr now and to date iv lost 3.5stone. Looking back to when I first joined I hoped to be at a 5stone loss a yr down the line but I seem to stray too easily and since I hit my 3.5st I just seem to of lost all my 'go' to carry on with the weightloss! I know I can do it, iv come so far, but I just need a kick up the backside and some support! If anybody's willing to be the one to give me the kick I need, feel free!!

Welcome to bnb :flower:

I have recently joined slimming world and lost 4lb so it's no where near as much as you but I'm hoping it will be soon. Well done for loosing all that weight, 3.5 stone is a lot! Keep it up, you will hit your goal soon! I could use some support too, it's so easy gaining the weight but so hard keeping it off. Good luck to you x

hello! & meeeee!

I started SW 27th Sept 11' Im 4 stone down :)

Since May this year is when i got my 3 an half stone loss, so just shows past 4 months been rocky, had lots of birthday celebrations so meals out an i dont flexi syn i just 'have what i want as i dont do it often excuse' christenings, parties etc. so been up an down alot. but im back on track xD

feel free to add me, message or anything :) xx

Hiya hun :hi:

there is a Slimming World thread already & you are all more than welcome to join us :) xx

Hey!

That loss is amazing.

I have a few friends who have had great success with SW.

My MIL and I are joining tonight.

I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year but I'm now struggling with it for various reasons so I'm hoping the additional help will help me get through it.

Good luck. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"