Swaddle Me Blankets anyone?

SamsMum

Reaction score
Hi All,

We will be swaddling. Last time round we just used a normal blanket, but I remember having to re-wrap during the night after DS managed to fight his way out.

Has anyone used the Swaddle Me blankets and if so, would you recommend them?

https://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mkPqR0I42YV6dHeCjUr7qZg.jpg

Thanks!
xxx

I think it's just depends on the individual baby. My daughter hated them, she screamed when in them, so I ended up not using them, just used a swaddle blanket that I could adjust. Each baby has diff preferences though, so good luck

My son loved being swaddled. I think the brand we used was the "summer" swaddle blankets and i think we did have one "swaddle me" blanket too. This was the only way he would sleep for the first few months. The first few weeks used a regular blanket but when he got bigger these swaddle blankets were a savior!

We used these with both our boys and they both loved them! Will be using again this time for sure, so much easier than swaddling with a sheet or blanket

I registered for those and got a few. Hoping Baby likes them

I got one just to try it out. Didn't want to spend too much on it in case baby hates it. I think its way easier than swaddling with blankets though.

Halo sleepsack swaddlers. The best:) It's the only one they couldn't wriggle out of.

I just used receiving blankets for my other two babies and we will do the same with this baby. I personally would rather put my money towards more useful things or others buy me more useful things. But again it's a personal preference. I'm just old fashioned like that ;)

Thanks, we did use just normal blankets last time as mentioned, but found no matter how well we swaddled, we'd often have to re-swaddle at night. xx

I have a few of these. Someone even made me a beautiful homemade one. I also have 2 swaddle pods for when baby is first born. I hope she likes them.

I have a swaddle that zips up and lo hands still have some movement without been able to get out. I thinks it's really cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->