Swap, Postage Help Please.

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I arranged with another BnB member to swap baby clothes.
She is sending me girls clothes and I sent the equivalent in boys clothes.

I sent the parcel over a week ago, Last Thursday. I did it through standard parcel, not recorded as it was far too big, I asked her to do the same.
She says her OH posted it.

I still haven't received her parcel and i mailed her 3 days ago and she said she hadn't either, i mailed her yesterday and no reply, i text her too, no reply.
I dont want to keep annoying her but i need to know what postage was put on it and whether she has got it yet.
Im so worried as looks like i have sent all my little boys clothes and im not getting her swap!
I use eBay a lot and parcels rarely take this long?!
Shame we didn't use eBay or something as it is just an agreement between myself and her.

Any advice?

Maybe contact the admins ? Such a shame a member might not have sent it, I hope u recve it!

What will the Admin do? I don't like to think they haven't sent it but who knows since they do not reply.

if you have proof of the swap etc that could help but with christmast shopping now being done the postal service will have alot to do so it might take longer than usual. how long ago did she say she posted it?

About the same, about Thurs last week.

it usually takes upto 7-10 working days to recieve a standard parcel and with it been xmas i would say it may take upto 5 days more than that i just got a parcel today that was sent first class on the 27th november i usually get umt he next day or day after :-/

when did the other lady post your stuff

just notice dyou said she posted it thursday last week so its only been 6 working days :-/ i would just hold tight a little longer :)

hope you get it i have most a few packages to royal mail recently :(

You would have been so much better getting recorded delivery, especially if the items are worth more than £30 as they won't all be covered otherwise.

Royal Mail are slow at the minute so hang tight however.

Hope you get it sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"