sweating like crazy! early sign??

ButterCup17

Reaction score
So granted is has been in the low 90s (F) this week but even when I'm indoors in the AC I'm sweating like a pig! It's disgusting, like sweat literally dripping down my chest, neck and forehead like constantly the past like 4 days. I so story time at a local library and was sitting on the floor reading to kids today while sweat was pouring down my face. Then walking through the mall today, which is totally air conditioned and cool, and every store I stop in I had to ask for a napkin to wipe my face! I'm currently 6 days dpo. Do you think this could be a sign/early symptom?? I hope so, otherwise I'm totally grossed out by myself lol!!

It's likely your progesteron rising - it heats you up hehe.
I notice a sweat much easier now, even in the house when I'm doing dishes or cooking. But mostly I am usually always cold, and I have been sweating at night because I use a fleece blanket. I can't say it's a good sign of early preg, other than your progest is rising so you O'd.

That's so funny... exactly what I called it... sweating like a pig. I had super intense sweating for like 5dpo. Scared to test and see BFN but it's time for me to do it.

That's so funny... exactly what I called it... sweating like a pig. I had super intense sweating for like 5dpo. Scared to test and see BFN but it's time for me to do it.

How many dpo are you now? Fx'd! Keep me posted when you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->