sweating

rachael22

Reaction score
Hiya ladies I javent posted for a long time but I'm still the same anxious person :nope:neway I was wondering If any of you sweat at night in bed it doesn't happen everynight like once a week the sweat can be between $y boobs and back of the neck I'm gettimn scared over this asive googled and things like blood cancers are coming up but its saying heavy night sweatd to where the bed sheets r soakin its not like that wiv me! I don't want to go to the doctors and sey to him cos I will feel soo stupid coming out with "I sweat in bed" please say I'm not the only one?? X

Google is not your friend!

The night sweats with lymphoma (and I'm assuming anything else where it's called night sweats) aren't just feeling sweaty, they're so drenching that you'd wake up and seriously wonder if you'd wet the bed in your sleep. You really would be sopping wet and you would have to change all of the bedding and flip the mattress. So if you're not feeling like that, don't worry about that!

It sounds like you're just getting too warm in bed. It's totally normal for you to sweat when you get warm. At this time of year the odd weather can make it more likely too as it'll be cold one minute so you turn the heating on/put on something warmer, then the next it'll warm up and you'll have to strip off to keep cool! I'd just try wearing thinner nightwear perhaps, or layering up instead of one thick layer, so you can take off layers as needed. At night when you're asleep you often don't realise you're getting a bit warm (cos you're asleep) so don't worry if you wake up sweaty, just take some clothes off.

Thankyou for your reply made me feel better :) X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->