Sweep done today

Nothing here either. I had a spices lunch and I have bought evening primrose to try. Just got to decide on amount and location-as different advice on the internet!!

So fed up of walking loads, bouncing on ball etc. enough is enough already!

Have you had any more contractions?

The contractions have seemed to stop. I will get some every now and then but nothing major. :wacko: At least my doctor told me on last visit that if I do not have him by thursday he will schedule an induction for me next week. So at least there is a light at the end of the tunnel...lol

How are you feeling today?

ohhhh and I took evening prim rose. I just took it orally once a day. (today twice!!) but you can insert it at night. I am thinking you can't after you lose the mucus plug though.

Hope you are doing good Claire. Not much to report here.

Same here. Couple of loose #2(sorry tmi) but also hurting down there as keep feeling like I need to go again and just gas(sorry tmi again). Pregnancy at nine months is not a beautiful thing!!!
Struggling to keep a proper sleep pattern and ds is not helping but have held off napping all day in the hope that tonight I will get a good nights sleep and be ready for labor!!!
Keep me updated torrie- have a feeling you will end up going quickly and way before me so I need to know the symptoms!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->