• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sweep experience, is this normal?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Maybe TMI

Had a sweep, or an attempt at one. She said the outer part of the cervix can get a finger in, but at the top it's still quite closed.

Any who, I noticed on the tissue paper I was lay on a little blood, which I know is normal! But then I got home and cleaned up a bit more because of the lubrication they use, but I noticed some bitty clumpy stuff.. So I thought oh has the lubrication gone weird.. But then I realised is it my mucus plug broken up when she attempted to do the sweep?

Like it was the colour of what I expected the plug to be (creamy mucus colour) but rather than one big plug it came out in bits because obviously she's had to move stuff around in there.

Anyone else had this?

Or is it just some weird reaction with the lubrication and my discharge and has made things.. Clumpy??

Sorry.. Just found it strange!!

I'm not sure about the mucus plug, but the lubrication can make your discharge weird. It did that to me once and I thought it was an infection, and freaked out! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->