• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sweetie Swap

Didn't see you had replied to this :dohh: Have just FB'd you.

I'm out for this month :flower:

Thank you Sazza the sweeties were gorgeous, especially the vanilla dairymilk thing! xx

Okay girls, I will give everyone a chance to join this month until saturday, then I will pair up!!

Didn't see you had replied to this :dohh: Have just FB'd you.

I'm out for this month :flower:

Thank you Sazza the sweeties were gorgeous, especially the vanilla dairymilk thing! xx

That is okay! I must admit I have been a bit late replying what with everything going on here, but now things are rolling again!

:happydance::happydance: I got sweeties today. Thank you soooooooooooooo much future-niuman i love them. :happydance::happydance: xxx

Me too!!! Got back from shopping and the sweetie fairy had been.... thanks so much LogansMummy :hugs:.... Mmmm, Reindeer Noses :winkwink: xx

Me too!!! Got back from shopping and the sweetie fairy had been.... thanks so much LogansMummy :hugs:.... Mmmm, Reindeer Noses :winkwink: xx

Phew! I was thinking it had been lost in the post! Glad you like it all :hugs:

Glad everything got sorted in the end!

I have not heard back from many for January so it will be a small swap!
The ones that are in are:
Elski, Smartie, Mossip and me!

I will pair us up and then after that we will go on for February!!

PARTNERS FOR JANUARY:

Elski & Smartie
Mossip & Dinoslass

pm your partner, exchange addresses and let's have some fun swapping!!!

My sweeties are all bought, should be able to post tomorrow or Mon :)

Posted my sweeties off this morning. Hope you like them Elski :flower:

is this just a UK thing?

i used to live in the UK but now live in the USA and miss a lot fo the sweets i used to eat growing up :(

Georgie: of course you can join (again!!)

Pepsichic: no, it is not a UK thing!! I am from Holland and one of us is from Canada. I think it is nice to have people from different countries!! So be welcome!!

does anyone know what kind of prices it costs to post to the UK or other countries? i dont have a lot of money right now but it would be fun to join in x

Smartie, your parcel is on it's way today, hope you like :winkwink: x

Depending on the size and weight of the pkg pepsicic, it can be pricey. Maybe check with your local postal service to see if they have flat rate shipping.

ok, i'll have a look and decide if i should join in or not thanks ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"