• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sweetie Swap

Dinoslass

Reaction score
Rules

Joining

1. To become a member you need to have at least 500 genuine posts (Not posts that are only used to 'bump' up your post count)
2. You must have been a member of Baby And Bump for at least 3 months prior to joining the swap
3. Introduce yourself to the rest of the group, name, where you are from, what kind of sweets you like and which you don't

The swap

1. We will do one swap a month.
If the list of partners is up, pm your partner and exchange addresses and perhaps likes and dislikes of sweets.
2. The date for sending the parcels out will be the 15th of every month. (If the 15th lands on a weekend then it will be the Friday before the 15th.)
3. The price is £3 per swap NOT including postage. It is entirely up to you to spend more, but no less than this amount please

Anyone who misses out on the deadline more than 2 times will be removed from the sweetie swap.

Last but not least enjoy!!

Our members are:

sazza
missmummymoo
embo216
Elski
Dinoslass
Logan's Mum
hancake100
smartie
future_numan
Mossip
xpinkness87x
Jkelmum
xerinx

If you can't or don't want to be a member anymore, please let me know??

Hi everyone!

As you know I have taken over the sweetie swap and hope we will have some fun swapping again. We are starting in december, so we can all still enjoy some christmas sweeties!!!

Can I join pls? I did the last 1 b4 it got stopped x

Name: Kamy

Favourite Sweet: Bon Bons

Least Favourite Sweet: Coffee flavoured

Who they are for: Me and OH

Any special dietry requirements: None

:happydance:

Name: Susan

Favourite Sweet: Anything chocolate

Least Favourite Sweet: sour candies

Who they are for: Me :winkwink:

Any special dietry requirements: None

Name: Hazel

Favourite Sweet: Toffee Chocs

Least Favourite Sweet: dark choc/turkish delight/coffee flavoured

Who they are for: Just Me :)

Any special dietry requirements: Nope!

Pinkness87:
please pm me your details?!
Nice you will be in anyways!!!

Already got my parcel ready for my sweetie swapper.
What with the distance the post has to do I thought I'd be in time, so it will be there before Christmas!!!

What do i need to pm you hun and i will deffo be in for the next one xx

Hellooo? Is this still on as I spent quite a bit on money for sweeties and posting abroad but havent heard anything or received anything either? Ive PMd you too Dinolass when you was online but you havent replied

I was wondering the same! This thread doesnt seem very active :shrug:

My sweeties are all bought and ready to post :thumbup:

Im actually starting to get quite worried and upset. :(

I posted mine two weeks ago so I am getting concerned, Have they arrived yet ?

Hello everyone!

I got my sweeties today! Thank you so much Emily! They were great! I already ate some of the snowballs, they are so lovely. And the two little bags I put away for my holiday children who are coming over this weekend!

I know why my sweeties might have arrived late, as we have been having postal strikes over the past three weeks on and off, so I am really very happy to have received them!!!!!

I sent mine two weeks ago as well, but do not know if they have arrived either!
I hope everyone who will get their sweeties will let us know on this thread.
I can hardly believe that I would be the only one who has received any now .

Again thanks Emily!!!!!!

I recieved mine yesterday thank you :) :flower: mine were posted on Wednesday :flower: x

Mine are in the post but my swapper has never posted in this thread and I've not received anything so I'm just hoping she's still taking part!

I don't think I'll be getting any sweeties from my swapper :( Mine have been received tho xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->