Swim nappy/swimuit advice

M

Maffie

Hi all

Im hoping to take Noah swimming with OH soon and I need advice on a good swim nappy also do you put a suit over the nappy as well as some of the swim nappies look pretty funky. All advice needed.

Thanks muchly

Sam

check what your local pool requires - the one we use just requires well fitting trunks. V cute!

We have the happy nappies. They are apparently the best and they are what the swimming schools require you to use. Not terribly expensive and come in nice patterns too :)

I bought a mothercare swim nappy but it was a tiny bit big (probably not anymore though) and a wetsuit for over the top to keep her warm for longer. As the nappy was a bit big and because I'd be mortified if she pooed and it leaked, I was going to put a pocket nappy with no inserts over the top of it. I haven't actually taken her swimming yet though so can't say how well it works!

Lol, I had a spur of the moment swim with kaiden the other week, so I just put him in the mini lala! It bogged him right down! Lol, thanks for this thread as I need to get some too ;-)

Somebody did say on here once that you can use any pocket nappy without the inserts. That's basically what the mothercare swim nappy I bought looks like anyway - a wrap with a bit of thin terry stuff on the inside to make it comfortable. Don't think they're meant to absorb anything, just contain any poo.

the little trunks Q has are just well fitting on the legs and tummy - nothing would escape if he poohed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->