Swine Flu Jab...

Dona, How's Archie now? I feel reassured somehow that its only a half dose now and in 4 weeks xx

Hey Hun, upto now Archie has been totally fine. No fever or sore leg. We gave him calpol when he went to bed just incase and another dose just now (10.30). I will give another update in the morning. xxx

Archies been good all night and is his normal cheery self this morning xx

Hi all just catching up on this string, couldn't get near the computer this weekend...OH thinks I spend too much time on BnB...rubbish!

Anyway, Dona, glad to hear Archie is feeling much better, poor wee man...did you have any reaction to the jab?

I am having mine this afternoon so will see how I go. Not looking forward to it...especially after your post Bumpsmum, is your arm better?

x

oh sorry didnt want to put anyone off, yeah its much better felt a bit still and bruised for about 2 days but I also had a cold when I got it, hopefully you'll be unaffected I know a good few folk in work were fine xx

The only side effect Archie had was going off his food....well his puddings! Thats all back to normal today though. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->