Switched from the Recular TTC forum to NTNP

hazeleyes1556

Reaction score
So after being on the TTC forum for awhile...I feel like the NTNP fits me better, mostly because...

1) We're trying but I don't temp or do OPK's I don't even know when I ovulate
2) Over there was starting to stress me out. And I'm trying to take a relaxed position on TTC.

So I'm happy to be here! I'm always looking for a TTC buddy!

Welcome! I'm in the same boat. Trying, but none of that complicated stuff! I do know when I ovulate but that's as far as I go with it. Good luck to you!

I started on this site on TTC #1 but have recently moved over here too, I just want to stay relaxed as well. I'll still use opks this weekend as thats when I usually O but I'm not making a big deal of it. If we bd sure, if something comes up oh well.

i have also moved over. i have been ntnp for 4 month now. im now even sure how all the temping and stuff work. i only know when af is due more or less. so trying to stay chilled out and focus on being healthy.

Hello newbies :wave: hope you not here for long, and move off to 1st tri xxx

Hey HazelEyes! We've been ttc for around the same length of time! :) i've come back in here too because I was getting too anxious in ttc. I still stalk the ttc boards a little though hehe! xx

I dip between the 2, I agree that TTC can be a bit too intense sometimes. Welcome on NTNP then!

I go all over the place.
Although I'm very much ttc, I don't do any 'extras'. I just have sex while ovulating. So I guess that could be ntnp for some people.

I'm just quite educated because I've now been working on getting pregnant for 12 cycles, and my first was fertility treatments.

I'm like a veteran, lol!

hello! im new to here too! i have no idea when i ovulate either!
hope all you lovely ladies get a :bfp: soon!!!

was wondering if i could join you? i've been here for awhile but on the ttc side. i feel like i fit more here though cause i dont do anything but track my cycles. no temping, no opks most months and no cp or cm checking. just dtd when we feel like it and waiting to see what happens. :shrug:
good luck ladies!:hugs:

Welcome! I agree, bit more relaxed here although I do dip into TTC too. I am not doing any scientific stuff yet, just getting to grips with AF visiting again after 2 yrs! :)

i always found it too much of a bother to temp everyday. i like to sleep in on the weekends and it means having to get up early.:haha:

i still pop into ttc side as well since i have made some lovely friends on that side. keeps me updated with them. :hugs: two have already had their little bundles and another just found out she's gonna be a gma. so it makes it nice to still see how they are doing!:thumbup:

and all i do is plug cd1 into a program on my phone and it counts the days until my next af is due. :winkwink: hopefully she wont be coming next cycle!:haha:

I hope so too lilfrog! Fingers crossed for everyone! :dust:

I just moved over here too!!!! This forum is much more of a fit for me, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->