Switching to FF

horseybird

Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm switching to formula after combination feeding. I'm currently down to 2 BF a day. So far I ve dropped a feed every 2 or 3 days. She is starting to fuss at BF's and we have had to top up after these feeds. I don't feel particularly engorged. Shall I just express at these feeds? I just want to stop now!

Hi me too :)

How old is your LO? mine is nearly 10 months so he doesn't have all that many feeds anyway. I've been dropping one feed every few days and after 2 weeks I've now gotten to the point where he only has 1 BF as soon as he wakes up, one in the evening and one if he wakes up in the night.

This week I'm working on dropping the first thing in the morning feed. I'm dreading dropping the night feed though, the thought of trekking downstairs to make a bottle at 3am does not appeal :haha:

I haven't had any problems at all with engorgement either. I'm thinking if we're not engorged we don't need to express as we want supply to reduce. Expressing will signal the breasts to make more milk which we don't really want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->