switching to washables finally!

x-li-x

Me & Hubby + 3 :)
Reaction score
hi everyone

well im finally making the change to reusables would have been done sooner but i have been trying to win around hubby for nearly 2 months, today he finally said yes on the agreement i do all the washing and changing, well i do the washing anyway and as for changing he said the same when i fell pregnant with my son that hed never change a nappy and now he does them everyday so im sure hel end up changing these too!

anyways i need a bit of help. youd think with all the time ive had id have looked into it a bit more but i never thought he would say yes, so im looking for nice pretties and nice colours and as little bulk as possible, i dont mink bulk just no too much, so far ive looked at blueberrys and will be ordering some when get paid and i have ordered a few itti bitti's in small! what other good brands are there out there and is there any sites youd recommend?

also what else would you say i need so far i have a nappy bin?
there are things ive seen but my hubby is like do u actually need it? lol

also im looking at the wn site and just love those nappies, but im so confused by the site , im looking at getting an ai2 but am wanting to choose my own patterns ect n there is so much on there im confuzzled!

any help would be appreciated :)

thank u xx

Wee notions are so pretty. It depends what type of thing you're after. You can choose to have them in just one material, or two different ones. If you have two different materials there's 2 main types of cut, one which makes the front and back of nappy two different colours, one the gives you a panel at the top that can be in any fabric including cotton, and the fasten tabs at the front will be the same as this panel. Then you can choose whether or not you want any embroidery. There are different styles, mainly side snap and one size pocket nappies, and then AI2's.

Bambooty are a good slim nappy, they only have a few prints though. Green kids are pretty cool but don't come with an insert.

All I really need is my nappies and a nappy bin.

xx

do weenotions do small? callie is only just coming up to 9lbs and every ai2 is either medium or large? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->