• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Switching *Update*

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
So Dec has been getting cows milk as a drink for a few months now and I have been slowly weaning him off the formula, we have decided tomorrow is the day, I have his multi-vits at hand, just to make sure he is getting every thing he needs, and ready to go, so wish me luck girls. I hopefully shouldnt have any problems he seems to like cows milk and we have weaned him down to 1 bottle of formula a day. Watch this space. If anyone has any advice that would be helpful to me that would be great. xx

So Dec has now been on full-fat milk for 2 weeks now and he loves it, the only thing is he wont take it cold I have to heat it for him !! But apart from that he is doing great, he does seem to want more than he did the formula, he is back up to 3 bottles a day :hissy: We are trying to get him off the bottle but it is a no mission these past 2 weeks he wants his bobo more than ever :hissy:

Oh and one more thing YA THINK SOMEONE COULD HAVE WARNED ME ABOUT THE NAPPY DEPARTMENT !!!!! :rofl: Thanks people!!!! Lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl: totally gross isnt it:dohh:

you should have read my thread, the warning was in there:lol:
still 3 bottles here too :)

So Dec has now been on full-fat milk for 2 weeks now and he loves it, the only thing is he wont take it cold I have to heat it for him !! But apart from that he is doing great, he does seem to want more than he did the formula, he is back up to 3 bottles a day :hissy: We are trying to get him off the bottle but it is a no mission these past 2 weeks he wants his bobo more than ever :hissy:

Oh and one more thing YA THINK SOMEONE COULD HAVE WARNED ME ABOUT THE NAPPY DEPARTMENT !!!!! :rofl: Thanks people!!!! Lol[/QUOTE]

is that lovely runny nappies?!!!

It started off as lovely RUNNY nappies but now it has developed into, excuse the expression, A BIG MAN TURD !!!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->