Swollen and Emotionally Spent

MMalcomb224

Reaction score
I am 32 1/2 weeks along and my feet are soooo swollen it even hurts to wear flip flops. Plus had my first emotional outburst for no reason yesterday. I just feel yucky and unattractive right now and just plain old huge LOL I know my body is changing and keeping my little girl safe inside me but it is just so overwhelming sometimes. I don't sleep more than an hour at a time at night because I cannot get comfortable so I think this is causing most of my venting right now!! I am just plain tired :( Any how; just venting. I love my little girl already and cannot wait to meet her (do not want to rush her because I want her healthy) but geez another 7 weeks to go!!!!

Lol im suffering from swollen feet as well...there swollen all day everyday nothing takes it away.....i have forgot my normal foot size! And its painful..im not even comfy in my slippers! And feeling huge i was so depressed about it a few weeks ago so i went shopping and got cute clothes (alot of black to make me look smaller all my pants are black i probably look like i wear the same bottoms every day and i bought a black maternity fit cardigan....BEST PURCHASE EVER MADE it really makes my bump and extra weight blend in together and i look smaller) and it helped ALOT...i havent randomly cried looking in the mirror since then lol! I can't help with your feet but if you can treat yourself to some slimming outfits go for it...no one should be miserable during these last few weeks!

Honestly... bravo that it took you until 32 weeks to have an emotional outburst. I've been an angry mess since the beginning of this.

But I totally sympathize with all of it. What I've found works best for me with sleeping is to be in a recliner!

It helps with the swelling because my feet stay elevated all night, and it's easier to get up from the chair than it is from laying in bed. And, while I don't have a logical explanation for it, my back aches less first thing.

My chiropractor (who is 36 weeks pregnant) told me that eating 100 grams of protein a day can help with swelling along with a lot of water. That is a lot of protein, but I am going to try and do hit to help, I want to be able to wear my wedding ring again.

I had a meltdown last night at dinner, I am just entering my third trimester and cannot wait to have my body back. I love my baby with all my heart and like all of you want her to stay in and cook as long as she needs to, but man I can do without so many of the effects. Thank God, we are in the final months.

I live in slipper sandals I bought 2 sizes too big and haven't worn my wedding ring in 2 months. I can't wait to get back to regular size again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->