Swollen breasts-period late

Raven8769

Reaction score
I posted something before and have gotten zero advice like actual advice. Have had tender sore breasts for going on a week n a half now. Last two days when I had chips got heartburn which is odd for me. Tonight my fiancée who looks at my boobs everyday noticed they are swollen and tjey never get like this. Period was supposed to be today and didn't come like it normally does. I have a test BUT according to articles I've found online say with tests especially the cheap ones that if I test this early it may not show since with HPT relies on a certain amount of HCG hormone to show up in your urine.....so I have to wait at least a week. I just want some advice please help. I don't want someone to tell me oh you just have to wait blah blah I need someone to give me advice who is actually a mother already as this would be my first if I am pregnant. Thank u.

No one is offering advice because there is no advice to give. Pee on a stick and stop stressing. But that's not what you want to hear.

The cheap sticks you are probably reading about are the ones you buy for a dollars on eBay. Cheap ones at Wal-Mart are for a day or to after your period was suppose tp show. If you're late pee on the stick.

Hey! If you are late even by a day it should be reliable enough to test now. Just make sure to test with your first morning urine. That should be your most accurate reading. Good luck!

Once again angel blues I am not stressing just looking for advice there is advice to give like for example if any other women who were pregnant before have experienced this. Honestly I have a country or of friends who I have asked cuz no one else on this site is helping. I thought I could come on here for advice support eye but apparently you only get that if you got a bun in the oven or want to talk about when your planning etc. btw angel if you don't have a way to say something nicely instead of your blunt ride way how you e been working things on my thread then just don't respond ok and I'll stay out of yours.

Hey BAW thank you! Beat response I've gotten period. If I am good to test then I will be doing that first thing tomorrow. My period was due April 2nd so tomorrow makes me 2 days late. It's nice to hear from someone who doesn't ansser in a rude way. At least that's how I've felt.

Funny I basically told you the exact same thing. I guess you only hear/read what you want to.

Funny I basically told you the exact same thing. I guess you only hear/read what you want

Funny, because I too viewed your comment as rude and offensive. Perhaps you should be a little more careful in how you word things.

I guess some people can't handle up front honesty. I am direct, not rude. But that is a matter of opinion.

Either way, at least she'll know for sure now.

Actually angel you were rude I know upfront my fiancée is upfront and direct as am I you were completely rude so please stay out of my forums thank you your opinion doesn't count to me so please go away.

Bnb is a site for women to discuss all manner of topics. I would say you are able to test and get a reliable result as ur af was due and is now late. I poas on cheap tests and got my bfp at 3wks3 days. As for ppl not commenting on supporting on alternate threads except ttc and pg, I have written and commented on this site for a wide range of topics. The rules about this site are stated clearly, verbal abuse and rudeness is not tolerated and this thread may be blocked if it goes to far

The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test. You can have a late or missing period and not be pregnant. You can also have no symptoms and be pregnant or have every symptom in the book and get your period. Best just to test! Good luck.

Thank you so much. That's all I was trying to say I just didn't appreciate someone being rude to me the way that girl was which is why I asked her to stop. Some of the abbreviation you are putting I don't understand lol. Like af not sure. I did take a test it was negative I am 3 days late now took the test yeasterday in the afternoon. I am Still having symptoms. Soon as I had Easter dinner instantly after eating became very nautious and had to lie down I'm achy my uterus feels sore and is very sensitive. I feel like I'm pregnant but I got a negative result I don't know if it's still to early to tell. I don't ovulate 14 days after lmp. I ovulate close to 3 weeks after. So March 25th we dtd and on the 27th as well so I'mnot sure if I am but it's just too soon to tell....

The day I found out I was pregnant all three pee sticks showed positive the same day. First response (5 days early etc) walmart 88 cent, and digital 1-2 weeks pregnant. The day before the expensive first response was negative. I no longer buy the expensive test as they showed positive the exact same time my cheapie did. The only time I get extremely sore nipples was when I was pregnant

Yes exactly I have never had them be this sensitive ever. When I took the test it was bfn but hat was on the day after my period was late also I don't ovulate 14 days after lmp mine is weird it's more like at the end of the month 1 up to a week and a half before I'm supposed to get my next period. We dtd on March 25th I was ovulating that day which means was my most fertile day. It was soon after when the symptoms started showing up tender breasts was just the beginning on easter I got nauseous from dinner when we did leftovers on Tuesday same thing. I had 3 square slices of pizza tonight and about an hour after some of it came back up. That will happen when I eat too much. But thing is I would normally have to eat a lot more than tjat for that to happen. That one I'm not sure about in regards to pregnancy but tonight when I went pee I noticed it looks like I see some brown on the toilet paper so very faint. I've been cramping but they don't feel like pms or period cramps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->