Swollen feet?

jade1991

Millies mummy :)
Reaction score
This heat is absolutely horrible, I literally cannot cope. I'm only 18 weeks and I feel awful, my feet are swollen, and veiny. I don't remember this last time, however I had a may baby so was never this hot!!!

How is everyone coping?

I have cankles! They are huge they say to keep your feet elevated slightly higher than your hips and keep well hydrated. I love the heat normally but my feet and ankles not so much. I look like the hobbit x

Oh same! I made the horrible mistake of trying to break in new shoes this afternoon aswell :( only did the school run and my feet were so swollen I have a big band of blisters around each foot :cry:

I didn't get swollen feet until around 35 weeks last time, but like yours he was a May baby so we didn't have all this heat.

Omg I'm so glad I'm not alone. Thought I was a freak of nature getting it this early. I can't stand the heat now xc

Arizona girl here, and I'm in the same boat with the swollen feet. It's been around 118 degrees Fahrenheit here for the last few days. The heat makes it so much worse. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and for some reason I never thought I'd get swollen feet. Ha! Boy, was I wrong. They look like two pillows! Keeping them elevated (easier said than done), and trying to drink plenty of water. It's supposed to go away after delivery!

Arizona girl here, and I'm in the same boat with the swollen feet. It's been around 118 degrees Fahrenheit here for the last few days. The heat makes it so much worse. I'm 23 weeks tomorrow and for some reason I never thought I'd get swollen feet. Ha! Boy, was I wrong. They look like two pillows! Keeping them elevated (easier said than done), and trying to drink plenty of water. It's supposed to go away after delivery!

Finally someone else suffering in AZ with me!

Holly, there's nothing quite like it is there!? I can't wait till winter!

I feel like if we can make it through this weekend we can make it through anything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->