Swollen Labia

wanna_baby

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I am just entering 3rd trimester and I noticed one side of my Labia is swollen. DIdn't have this with my first 2 pregnancies... it's not really painful but it feels weird... Anyone else have this? Did you have to get it checked or is this just part of pregnancy??

Hello ladies,

I am just entering 3rd trimester and I noticed one side of my Labia is swollen. DIdn't have this with my first 2 pregnancies... it's not really painful but it feels weird... Anyone else have this? Did you have to get it checked or is this just part of pregnancy??

I had it happen once or twice - like those hilariously over sized clown shoes only not funny because those are my lady bits, oi!

It doesn't usually last long. My doctor said it was probably due to the baby putting pressure on the veins returning the blood to the heart, but if it last a long time, hurts, or you're just super worried, go in.

I hope it's resolved itself for you by now.

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and I hope it will be a smooth rest of the pregnancy and an easy birth for you!

Thanks for the reply Chelles.

it’s not really bothering me, just felt weird when I was cleaning down there and then took a look at it with a hand held mirror since I can’t see my own lady parts anymore and sure enough it’s swollen... if it still presists, I’ll bring it up at my next visit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->