Swollen stomach?! What could it be??

xoxsarahxox

Reaction score
As the title says, I have a very swollen stomach and I literally look like I am 9 months pregnant :-/ I have endometriosis and I no this can be a symptom but I've had it for over a year now and never has my stomach been like this. I have recently came off the depo injection which I was in for 3 months I have took a preg test which was neg. so I think the pregnancy chance is 0. One min I have diarhia next my poop is hard ( sorry lol) I keep gettig chest pains, either stabbing pains or feelin as if someone is sat on me and I have a lot if pressure on me, although I'm not gettig this at the minute, but I have been breathing very loudly and short breaths for the last few days now. Any advice or ideas welcome! I am really struggling now and my doctor is awful and I no he will fob me off. I have reached the point where my trousers won't even fit me anymore and my friends and family asking me if I'm pregnant :-/

Hi Sarah. Is this still going on? Perhaps go visit your local A&E.

Yep still happening. Chest pains haven't happend for a few days but breathing is still bad especially when in lieing down. I had though about going to a and e but anytime I go there they say they can't deal with me as its a gynocologist I need to see because of the endometriosis. The only way I can see a gyno is if the doc refers me and he won't refer me :-(

Go to your doc or an urgent care facility and let us know how you're doing Sarah!

I agree with the others. You should go to the A&E :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"