swollen vaginal lips!!!!

miss maternal

Reaction score
I know this may sound rude but I have noticed that i have some lumps come up on my vagina which dont hurt but it feels and looks swollen.:blush: Do you think it is the pressure of the baby laying and pressing on my bladdar and like piles? i sometimes get a shooting pain up there too. I know that her head is down but she is not engaged yet( I hope) sometimes i feel like she is pushing down there which is worrying as she is not due for a 10 more weeks but my tummy keeps going hard and I guess they are practising contractions.

Does anyone else get this as I feel embarrased about going t my GP?

It is just pressure of the babies head,

I also had a swollen, lumpy lady area when i had bad thrush in pregnancy.
If there is no itching then it won't be that.

Thanks Yvonne, i think you are right and its the pressure pressing down on my lady area. Its not itching though.

i had this too! i just think its pressure hun

i have this now!! horrible isnt it, i feel like someone has kicked me down there :(

hope it eases for you soon

x

Thanks hunnie. Hope it eases for you too. Mine is worse when I need a wee and i feel like she is going to come out!:shock: i am going for a 4D scan today as my ex or OH whatever you call him missed my 22 week scan and has offered to pay for a private one. Will post them later for all to see. x

Im so glad I searched this on the forum and found it.... However I am only in my second tri!!! I have only noticed it today.... !!! It has been a very hot day too... would that make a difference!!! was getting really worried about it.... B&B has helped me again!!!

Oh, Kerry, you are not alone. I have noticed a certain 'fullness' down there. I mentioned it to my DH, and he said 'oh yeah, I noticed that a long time ago' :dohh:

i love this site it really makes you realise that you are not alone!!!
Ive also noticed that im abit a tighter down there too!! Which I have read on other sites that people have experienced!!
All adds the list of pregnancy joys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->