"Symptom" question

BabyT2013

Reaction score
So kinda weird question.
My husband and I decided last month that we were ready to have a baby. We are starting out just seeing what happens. When I stopped BC I started prenatal vitamins.

So here is where my question comes in. I'm on day 18 of my cycle and have only a vague suspicion that I may have ovulated this past weekend (5-6 days ago). When I started my vitamins, I feel like I had a slight increase in gas/bloating. Well in the last 24-36 hours I've had an even sharper increase in gas, to the point where I could not control the flatulation and it would just happen without me being prepared to "hold it in". This has neve in my life been a problem for me, no matter what food I eat.

Anyone that has been pregnant before experience this? Even just five DPO? Any chance it could just be the vitamins?

Just wondering :winkwink: I'm not expecting anyone to predict if I'm preggers or not, just curious about why I may be sooooooool gassy!

I'm in the same boat as you. I just stopped my bc at the end of last month and started taking prenatal vitamins. I am currently on CD21 and all my husband and I can do is laugh about the gas. Nothing seems to help!

Sorry I don't have any input. Good luck!

Thanks! At least I know it's not just me!

For now I'll assume it's just a side effect of the vitamins, I guess.

I was super gassy like that with my first, and I wasn't taking the vitamins at the time. But prenatal vitamins can do some funny things to your stomach, I ended up not being able to take them.

I have the same issue with ore-natal vitamins, I can only take certain brands or I have extreme gas or even nausea all day to the point I puke! My suggestion is try a couple brands of you can, if its more than one or two.. You may be into something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->