symptom spotters...here's mine

lulu35

Reaction score
just got my :bfp: (1st june) 9dpo! my third cycle, and this month was the first time i used pre-seed so im putting it down to that!...just thought i would list my symptoms for everyone else in the 2ww as this was the place that got me symptom spotting!!....there will be parts with TMI!!..lol

got smiley face 2 days before OV
DTD that day using pre-seed
DTD the day after using pre-seed
didnt DTD day of ovulation!!
day of ovulation really bad pains in left ovary!!!

1DPO..BBS really sore just put it down to ovulation
2DPO..cp high and soft, really clumpy white cm (thought i had an infection)
3DPO..cp low and soft, cm still really thick and clumpy, bbs still sore
4DPO..CP low and hard, cm still thick and clumpy, bbs still sore, headache, got a few spots on my chin!
5DPO.. cp low and hard, cm still thick but starting to thin out but not much, headache, wanting to sleep in afternoon, not much of an appetite, no signs of pre af cramp (strange for me!)
6DPO..cp mid high and hard, cm still thick, headache, still sleepy
7DPO..cp mid high getting soft again, cm still thick, did hpt bfn!!, headache, tired by midmorning
8DPO..cp high, soft and wet, cm thinned out to lotiony consistency, headache, pains in the top of my legs, tips of shoulders sore, bbs really sore, no pre af cramps, digi clearblue-not pregnant!!
9DPO..cp high soft and wet, cm lotiony, headache, achey on the tops of my legs, really cranky, tired all day, clearblue digi-pregnant 1-2!!!!!
10DPO..cp high soft and wet, cm thin and white, headache, 4 more bfp!!!!

hope this helps, my cp was like a yo-yo this month and my cm was totally different, havent had any cramps which is not usual for me im usually dying with them a week before af.

good luck everyone and i hope this helps, may have missed some out any questions please ask....x

congrats!!!

I know what ya mean with the no af cramps, thats how i knew i was pregnant last time, however this time i have had them 7dpo really bad then a few more since so i think shes preparing :-(

Congrats on your BFP! and thanks for sharing your symptoms :D

Congrats hun..thanks for that xx :)

Congrats! Thank u for posting your symptoms, it really helps those of us still symptom spotting.

Congrats huni.. You must have really high levels of hcg to get a + digi at 9 dpo!!!

Thats great hun... Here's to healthy pregnancy and a bouncing baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->