symptom spotting and inklings of bfp?

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
I tested at about 7 dpo and had a bfn, and i should probably wait for a few more days before testing, i have the nausea, i have little cramps now and again, i have extra tiredness and occasional dizziness, at the weekend i was 90% sure i was just waiting for that bfp to arrive in my urine, but i've woken up this morning and want to test again, but i'm suddenly not so sure.

anyone else fluctuate between being sure and not?

Yes me. If you asked me at the weekend if i thought i was pregnant i would of said yes. Today im not sure. I tested this morning at 10 dpov and got a :bfn: Far to early i know but the wording on the first responce pregnancy test said test as early as 6 days, so that fell in my basket whilst shopping in boots and here i am wishing that i waited. Good luck for you :bfp: this month :hugs: xxxx

i didn't resist :dohh: i took a test, its just a cheap pink line test but now i'm sat waiting for a result and its not looking good :(

I don't get it, i have been feeling so sick and dizzy and stuff, hot flushes, which i didn't know till yesterday could be a sign :cry: i really had hoped for a BFP this month even thought we're NTNP atm

i have almost given up symptom spotting this month, only my bbs hurt... so i feel like thete's not many hints my side LOL.. was hoping for it this month!! have no tests at home and fighting the urge to get one.. im 10DPO...
sending BFP wishes your way ladies!!

sam here i was pretty certain but now not so much im not due to test until monday but tested this mornign and got the faintest faint line but its dissapeared now i dont know whats going on guess ill wait till monday now x

i have nausea, sore nipples, face breaking out, cramps on and off. gas, sometimes bloating, and high temps. this better not just be in my head. 9DPO today but plan on testing 12 DPO and on until AF due.

me too, one minute i think yeah its our month then the next i feel so down in the dumps.
I have no major symptoms just pinching sensations in my uterus and ovary area and im 7dpo today but i have no cm which is making me think im out this month :-(

fingers crossed for all of us xxx

all my symptoms seem to have vanished all of a sudden except stitch like feelings in my abdomen and cm is now whitish as opposed to clear as it was the other day, also still can't find my cervix

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->