Symptom spotting, fingers crossed but being realistic

Hello Ladies, I am new to this but I need a little support and a lot advice. I think I am currently 10/11DPO and I have started to have cramping in the very lower part of my abdomen. Breast have been sore and tendered for a couple of days, I feel sick in the morning after I have my cup of coffee and it comes right back up and then I am fine for the rest of the day. I am waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and that is not normal for me. AF is too arrive between tomorrow and Friday. I took at cheap test on Sunday early afternoon and it came back Negative. But, got nausea again after eating some pretzel chips which was really unusual. Trying not to overthink this but it's really hard not to think about it. Any words of wisdom?

Hello Ladies, I am new to this but I need a little support and a lot advice. I think I am currently 10/11DPO and I have started to have cramping in the very lower part of my abdomen. Breast have been sore and tendered for a couple of days, I feel sick in the morning after I have my cup of coffee and it comes right back up and then I am fine for the rest of the day. I am waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, and that is not normal for me. AF is too arrive between tomorrow and Friday. I took at cheap test on Sunday early afternoon and it came back Negative. But, got nausea again after eating some pretzel chips which was really unusual. Trying not to overthink this but it's really hard not to think about it. Any words of wisdom?
Sounds like it’s possible. I’m only 12 dpo as of today and i got a BFP yesterday. I pretty much have/had all the symptoms plus heartburn (i never ever get heartburn) for about 4 days before getting the positive.
I tested Friday night and it was negative. Waited until yesterday morning and again the morning both are positive.
I was worried i wanted it so bad i was making the symptoms up in my head.
Get a FRER and test FMU and see what it says. :dust:

Just wanted to update y’all.... i got my :bfp: Yesterday morning \\:D/
We are so so excited and I’m glad that I’m not 100% crazy thinking there was symptoms there that really wasn’t. Lol
Congrraaaaats :D wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy and delivery! Woo hoo!

I’ve been having a few things happen though I doubt it’s anything pregnancy....I’m 4 days before period, I had a bit of really light tannish discharge, it was so light you wouldn’t notice if you didn’t actually try to look, not sure if it’s spotting but it’s the first discharge I’ve seen all week I’ve checked every-time I wipe.
:dust:

I’m hoping it’s implantation bleeding but I seriously doubt it...I took two pregnancy tests, the 85¢ one has a super super faint line that won’t show up on camera so I think it’s an evap line, the 5 day before period one was a negative til I took it apart which probably made it invalid. I haven’t had any symptoms of pregnancy though, except a few weird cramps similar to period, and I’m 11DPO, but I’m just so desperate. Ugh. I just want a :bfp: I need lots of baby dust atm :spermy:

Two week wait is kicking my butt. I feel absolutely totally normal after my stomach flip a few days ago, and I’ve never been so annoyed to feel fine, haha. If it’s gonna be BFN I wish I could just fast forward and get it over with so I can move on to trying the next cycle! I looked at my record from my BFP cycle 7 years ago and I totally had symptoms by now. So I’m waiting to test this weekend but I’ve pretty much given up hope.

I’ve been having a few things happen though I doubt it’s anything pregnancy....I’m 4 days before period, I had a bit of really light tannish discharge, it was so light you wouldn’t notice if you didn’t actually try to look, not sure if it’s spotting but it’s the first discharge I’ve seen all week I’ve checked every-time I wipe.
:dust:

I’m hoping it’s implantation bleeding but I seriously doubt it...I took two pregnancy tests, the 85¢ one has a super super faint line that won’t show up on camera so I think it’s an evap line, the 5 day before period one was a negative til I took it apart which probably made it invalid. I haven’t had any symptoms of pregnancy though, except a few weird cramps similar to period, and I’m 11DPO, but I’m just so desperate. Ugh. I just want a :bfp: I need lots of baby dust atm :spermy:
Sending you lots and lots of :dust:

Sounds like it’s possible. I’m only 12 dpo as of today and i got a BFP yesterday. I pretty much have/had all the symptoms plus heartburn (i never ever get heartburn) for about 4 days before getting the positive.
I tested Friday night and it was negative. Waited until yesterday morning and again the morning both are positive.
I was worried i wanted it so bad i was making the symptoms up in my head.
Get a FRER and test FMU and see what it says. :dust:
Thanks! If AF doesn't arrive by Friday, I am going to test again. I took a test this morning when I got to work ( Not FMU) and it was negative, and CM looks like it has tint of yellow/brown color to it so I am not in the best of spirits at the moment, but all good things happen to those who wait. I'm staying with positive energy. And Congrats to you..

Thanks! If AF doesn't arrive by Friday, I am going to test again. I took a test this morning when I got to work ( Not FMU) and it was negative, and CM looks like it has tint of yellow/brown color to it so I am not in the best of spirits at the moment, but all good things happen to those who wait. I'm staying with positive energy. And Congrats to you..
Omg my AF starts Friday too! We ovulated they same day I assume? (The 3rd), tomorrow is my 13DPO which is usually when you start to spot so I’m hoping I see something

I think I’m totally going to cave and test tonight, I can’t take it anymore. Want to get my negative and get on with my life I know I haven’t had any real symptoms but keep driving myself crazy by imagining that things that aren’t symptoms could be symptoms. I need to stop [-(

I think I’m totally going to cave and test tonight, I can’t take it anymore. Want to get my negative and get on with my life I know I haven’t had any real symptoms but keep driving myself crazy by imagining that things that aren’t symptoms could be symptoms. I need to stop [-(
Awww... hugs!!! I hope you get you BFP soon!!!!

SAME, i doubt anything ive had symptom wise is pregnancy, i already know im probably not even pregnant...

I've had some spotting today, very VERY tiny spots of orange reddish color, not sure what it is, hopefully its not AF showing her arrival. :-(

Caved and took a test today at CD25. BFN of course. I bought the stupid 3-pack though so I’m going to put myself through this drama two more times ](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->