Symptom spotting, fingers crossed but being realistic

cbass929

Mommy of 3 <3
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure i ovulated early this month, i had cramps on my left side about 4 days before i was suppose to on my calendar. We DTD 4 days in a row all around that day.

Since then I've had dual achy cramps pretty much everyday.
My boobs are slightly tender today.
I’ve been more tired than normal.
I’m really emotional.
I’ve had heartburn for 2 days (i never get heartburn).

but i know all those things can happen during that time anyway although they typically don’t. We want this so bad I’m worried It won’t stick and I’ll be heartbroken. Of course all day yesterday i let all these what ifs build up and it has me going a little crazy. I’m ready to start testing but i know it’s too early. I think I’ll start every couple days starting next Friday.

I am totally symptom spotting too even though I’m not supposed to test until Oct 20... I’ve been nauseous for a couple days and it doesn’t feel like sick nauseous but feels exactly like the nausea I had when pregnant with my daughter...but that was at 5.5-6 weeks pregnant...and right now I’m only 6 or 7 DPO... today I was out and got diarrhea really suddenly and the nausea was crazy...but makes me think it could just be a stomach bug :confused:... anyways if my stomach feels fine tomorrow but I’m still nauseous, I probably won’t have the self control to wait until the 20th to test...I have some other symptoms too that I’ve been trying to be reasonable about...but the TWW gets to me every time! ](*,)

I'm making myself crazy symptom spotting, too. Sniffles clinging on, moodier than I should be, tender boobs, worn out, even a little heartburn yesterday, all not quite normal for this time...but no cramps or spotting and I'm not sure we even had the right timing so :shrug: fingers crossed for you!

I am totally symptom spotting too even though I’m not supposed to test until Oct 20... I’ve been nauseous for a couple days and it doesn’t feel like sick nauseous but feels exactly like the nausea I had when pregnant with my daughter...but that was at 5.5-6 weeks pregnant...and right now I’m only 6 or 7 DPO... today I was out and got diarrhea really suddenly and the nausea was crazy...but makes me think it could just be a stomach bug :confused:... anyways if my stomach feels fine tomorrow but I’m still nauseous, I probably won’t have the self control to wait until the 20th to test...I have some other symptoms too that I’ve been trying to be reasonable about...but the TWW gets to me every time! ](*,)

I’ve had a few times when I’ve felt nauseous too and i would snack on something and it went away.
TTW is the worst esp when DH is just as hopeful and counting down the days until i can test.

I'm making myself crazy symptom spotting, too. Sniffles clinging on, moodier than I should be, tender boobs, worn out, even a little heartburn yesterday, all not quite normal for this time...but no cramps or spotting and I'm not sure we even had the right timing so :shrug: fingers crossed for you!

fingers crossed for you!!! ♥️

fingers crossed for you!!! ♥️

Thanks :) I'll test on the 12th if no af, so only a couple more days but it feels like so long. At this point I just wanna know one way or the other so I can start doing something. TWW is the worst. I hope yours goes by quick

Thanks :) I'll test on the 12th if no af, so only a couple more days but it feels like so long. At this point I just wanna know one way or the other so I can start doing something. TWW is the worst. I hope yours goes by quick
I think I’m going to test on the 16th and then wait a couple days if i can.
I just have so much cramping going on.

I think I’m going to test on the 16th and then wait a couple days if i can.
I just have so much cramping going on.

Good luck! I haven't had cramping (odd because I usually I get cramps the day or so before af is due) but definite fluttery, off feeling I haven't been able to get rid of all day today. Maybe just nerves though

I feel perfectly fine today, so I guess it was just a stomach bug for me, boo. (Tragicomic that I was hoping my nausea would continue). So back to the TWW for me...

My only early early symptom this pregnancy was heartburn too! And I never get heartburn outside of pregnancy. I felt all this at roughly 7dpo (not sure on precise dates because this was the only month I hadn't used opks) I had a faint frer at 8dpo and confirmed with a digi and frer darker lines at 9dpo! Good luck your not out until af turns up!

Morning ladies, Woke up on 7dpo and checked my cervix and cm like normal, its browny pinky cm, im 9dpo now. First response were negative this morning x

I feel perfectly fine today, so I guess it was just a stomach bug for me, boo. (Tragicomic that I was hoping my nausea would continue). So back to the TWW for me...
Aww I’m sorry. I’ve had spurts of nausea and then I’ll snack on something and I’m okay. I’ve had crazy heartburn though and i never get heartburn. Dual all over cramps all day everyday still. My boobs have been a little tender the last couple days.
I just want to start testing now but i know it’s too early.

I’m feeling just off today. I can’t really figure out why. I’m extremely tired and i slept good last night. I’ve got major heartburn and i haven’t ate anything to give me heartburn. I’m cramping :? My boobs seem more tender today. But i just feel off.... :-k

I don’t know what’s going on y’all...

First cycle of ttc for me - so have been sensitive to all possible symptoms. Currently at 14dpo (if I ovulated when the app predicted). No sign of AF yet but I do have some cramps, achey left ovary, waves of nausea (esp if I dont eat when hunger strikes) and heartburn... aside from the cramps, these are all weird for me. I tested last night at 13dpo with a cheapy and bfn, so was expecting AF today- but nothing.
2ww are enough to drive the sanest person to madness
Let us know how you get on!

Just wanted to update y’all.... i got my :bfp: Yesterday morning \\:D/
We are so so excited and I’m glad that I’m not 100% crazy thinking there was symptoms there that really wasn’t. Lol

Just wanted to update y’all.... i got my :bfp: Yesterday morning \\:D/
We are so so excited and I’m glad that I’m not 100% crazy thinking there was symptoms there that really wasn’t. Lol

Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->