Symptom Spotting Like a Crazed Woman! 9dpo!!!!!!

Morning everyone! How is everyone today? My ovary pain is a bit better today,only feeling light twinges when I go to the toilet but still have the backache. First thing this morning though it did feel almost as if af was coming cause there was what felt like tightness in the stomach but that's gone now too and no af yet. Will wait and see how it goes. Has anyone here had implantation cramps? Are they supposed to be roughly where ovary is or should it be more central?

Morning Aphy,

I had implantation pain first time round. It was odd. A bit like pulling and tugging. I think it was kind of one sided but can't remember X
I've been back trough my old posts on here and here are my symptoms from the first time I fell pregnant :) x
I hope they help xx

First time round

3dpo - MASSIVE row with step-dad - like HUGE Shouting, screaming, swearing, telling him EXACTLY what I thought of him (nasty man)....... just completely flipped which is totally unlike me!!!! I've kept quiet for 16 years....why now??
4dpo - slight yeast infection
5dpo - full blown yeast infection
6dpo - yeast infection miraculously disappeared with NO meds..... brown spotting on underwear
7dpo - Heavy cramping at zumba - had to leave class for 5 minutes and go to loo....felt like AF had arrived and had me doubled over. (I have had this before though....) Limbs felt heavy too.
Horrendous lower back ache...again - could just be my usual back ache flaring up.
8dpo - nothing much - light cramping but VERY thirsty
9dpo - Freezing cold flashes - light cramps VERY thirsty, STARVING.
10dpo - cold and hot flashes - slight 'sicky' feeling when in bed - VIVID dream about two friends ( sisters) being EXTREMELY pregnant - very odd -Heavier cramps, thirsty, STARVING.
11dpo - Cold and hot flashes - lots of energy (until early evening) - STARVING ALL DAY!! Moody, dream about Rats....I never normally dream.....and I've remembered 3 this week!!!! ??
12dpo - VERY cold flashes, thirsty, crampy, light nausea in evening, MEGA moody.....

Well I caved in today ladies Bc I had bloat and had that frer staring me in my face and I couldn't resist....which I wish I had.....

11DPO AND A BFN!!! :cry::shrug::growlmad::nope:

I know it's still early being that I don't get my BFP until I'm 11-13dpo but I was hoping for at least the faintest of the faintest line...I even held the stick up to the light like 5x to see if I saw anything.....
Nothing!! :nope:

I hate that I did that Bc now I'm depressed thinking what if I'm out......

The last time I tested at 11 dpo it was negative then waited 2 more days then it came bk BFP...I hope that's the case this time Bc I'm having these tightness and twinges on my inside as if AF is coming on.... Idk ladies....

I'm mad at myself for testing now!

Awwwww Nevergivingup X don't worry! Last time I tested at 12dpo and it was bfn then at 13dpo it was a bfp! Just a little more time and I'm sure you'll see a lovely big fat line beauty xxx

I'm the same but we're not out yet xxx

I seem to be having sore gums? Not sure if that's anything or not but its when I eat something salty or spicy X
Also, can't be certain but sure my veins have become more obv on one bb!!!!!

Arrrrgghhhhh hurry up :bfp: !!!!!

Thanks Picklepot!!! I sure needed to hear that!!!

Yep differences in the mouth absolutely means something Bc lately I have the nastiest taste in my mouth even after I brush my teeth like 5x!! And veins on boobs is in the same category as sore boobs(Pregnancy Sign!!)

That BFP is coming!!!

We got this!!

So day 3 now of right ovary pain and backache. Had a few seconds of sharp left ovary pain yesterday but that faded. In the middle of the night I again had the general tightness feeling which I usually get when af starts but still nothing. 10/11 dpo and af is generally supposed to arrive later this week. If she is going to make an appearance then i wish she would hurry up about it then cause this is pretty darn painful and distracting! Fortunately I am at the gynae wednesday morning first thing so if this pain is still around then and af hasnt shown up, I will ask his opinion.

How is everyone else's symptoms going...

It still sounds promising lovely X bit of a touch of luck you have that appt on weds too! Xx
Let's hope she stays well away!!

I think I'm out this month. Went to the toilet when I woke up and got the same brown spotting that I usually get just as AF arrives!
I'm pretty gutted tbh as really thought we'd done it this month!! And what with the pending hospital appointment for the worrying symptoms I'm having in one bb, I needed something to be excited about and look forward to. Just to keep my mind occupied and to stop thinking (and googling) about worst case scenarios!!!!

Oh well! As they say....what's meant for you will find its way at just the right time!

Xx
Keep me posted here though because I REALLY want to see all your :bfp: 's rock up!!!

Baby dust to you all girls xxxxx

Aw no Picklepot, that sucks! Maybe you are lucky and it is just a light spotting? If it is af, is she on time? Good luck with the hospital appointment, i hope it isnt anything serious xxx

It's about 4 days early but my periods are a little all over the place so could be about right X so hard to tell X but yes - hopefully it's not AF :)

Thanks beauty...... Me too. :-( xxxx

I did nearly topple over in the shower last night though....... Almost forgot about that. Was washing my hair, eyes closed and felt like everything was spinning! Had to put my hand out to the wall to steady myself! Very strange!!

I hope the dizziness is a sign of something more for you!

Fingers crossed for everyone xxxxxx

How is everyone else doing? Any more obv symptoms? Xx

Nope - Witch got me for sure! Xxxxxx

Dang it!
Girls - loads of luck for this cycle xxx I hope your symptoms are for your :bfp: s xxxx

O no Picklepot!! I know how you feel! Bu its ok, Bc the next cycle is just as bright! Fx for you still for next cycle!!!

Thanks lovely X yes - AF is definitely here X not just spotting now.

I'm just so frustrated X I get my hopes up every cycle only to be disappointed again.
Just goes to show, even with such crazy symptoms, our body's still like to trick us a little xx

But yes - onto the next cycle and hopefully I can join some of you with your (fx) snuggly little beans xxx

Ok ..... So I know it's late..... But I really thought my AF had arrived because (TMI Warning) I went to the bathroom and had bright red blood when wiping..... So, I expected it to be my period..... Well, it's been 8 hours and there's been hardly anything since and as its approx 4 days early, im wondering if it's actually a breakthrough bleed!

This happebed to me the first time too. I thought AF had started, went to bed, woke up, nothing! Did a test that Eve and it was a bfp! So, given the history, I'm going to see what tomorrow brings and if there's nothing to show for a full night sleep.... I'll test again!!!!

Fx ladies xxx

Hey everyone! I've been following this thread because I'm close to the same waiting time.. Hoping to start testing later this week! I'm TTC #1 and this is my second cycle actually trying. I stopped taking BC at the beginning of June.

This cycle, CD1 was July 3rd. On CDs 8 and 9 I got positives on CB digital OPKs. On CD 10, I experienced some light pink spotting which I believed to be ovulation bleeding. It picked up to more of a light bleeding (although it was more brown than red, sorry tmi) through CD 11-13, and decreased CD 14 and 15, and by the night of CD 15 I had stopped spotting at all.

Today is CD 16 and I was not spotting or anything this morning at all.. But then at about 1:00 my time I began again.

Any suggestions as to what could be happening?? I was hoping the first spell was ovulation bleeding and that the spell today would be implantation bleeding? Anyone else experience either?

This has never happened before!!

Hey baby hoping X welcome to the thread :) xxx

Well I guess my first thought would be that your body is sorting itself out after being on BC and just settling back down x
Sometimes this happens after being on be for some time xx

Keep an eye open for any other signs though as you truly never know xxxxxx

Definitely AF now for me. No tiny shows..... She's picked up her pace! Oh well. Was a nice thought while it lasted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->