Symptom Spotting Like a Crazed Woman! 9dpo!!!!!!

picklepot

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm symptom spotting like mad!

Not sure if I'm 9dpo or 10dpo because I got two peaks on my cbfm so going with 9dpo.

Here's my list of symptoms..... If I haven't caught that eggy this month then I'm locking down my lady parts and returning to Celibacy!!!!! :dohh:

1dpo - very tired but lots of late nights recently
Light cramps during Clubbercise

2dpo - very, very mild, light cramping in morning. If I wasn't searching, I probably wouldn't notice
Slightly heavier, sharper cramps evening

3dpo - heavier cramps. Exhausted. Feeling very periody! Tender tummy. Dreamt about heavy ib.

4dpo - quite heavy cramps, tired and snappy. Big spot on chin but deep under skin. Seem to be weeing more?? Felt a bit sick and acidy at bottom of throat. Gassier.
Less tolerant

5dpo - felt fine when I woke up but as morning progresses feel crampy again and just a bit 'off' . Feels like I'm on my period. Spotty. Woke with two zits on my nose. Heightened sense of smell. Could smell a bedtime nappy (wee only) (that we weren't aware of) from landing in bedroom(turned out my lb had hidden it when he woke up!!). Less tolerant.

6dpo - Feel fine. Bit nauseous but have had a lot of milk and this happens when I drink milk sometimes. Stabby pains in vj short lived- like lightening bolt!

7dpo - nothing much. Feeling hot. Thirsty. Still got massive spot on chin. Bbs slightly sore to touch. Periody headache after lunch. Pink/ brown cm before bed? IB?? Exhausted and headache got worse. Nausea before bed

8dpo - feel ok just so, so tired. No amount of sleep is enough! Top of and in between bbs sore to touch. Thumping headache. Shattered. Small brown cm on uw
Feel like I'm run down this evening. Feel a bit fluy. Zero energy. bed at 9:30pm

9dpo - bit of a stuffy/runny nose. Bleeding gums when brushing. Bbs feeling more sore all over but specifically underneath. Slight uti symptom (stingy). Slightly achey shoulders. More visible veins on left bb only. Very tired again even after 10hours sleep. As day moves on, nose feels stuffy but no mucus. Almost allergy like feeling. Break out on back and chest!!

So there you have it.... Me so far!
I'm driving myself INSANE ladies!!!! I'm in need of a sensible head to give me their unbiased opinion and would LOVE you to share your symptoms too! Perhaps we can get our :bfp: together? :winkwink:

Xxxxx

hi picklepot i am currently 5-6 days PO and my symptoms are the same as yours up to your day 6, tiered big random spot on my neck. pains in my lady bits. tummy feels tender and heavy period like with lots of random cramps also heightened sense of smell. i am going crazy trying to wait another week this is my first cycle ttc #4 and i have a really good feeling about this cycle. when i was trying for #3 i had a break out on CD5 as did a buddy on here and we both had our BFP that cycle, lets hope its a good sign xx

Ooooooo fingers crossed for you!!! Thanks for replying lovely xx
I'm not letting myself get too carried away but these 'symptoms' are driving me cuckoo!!!
I've held out until now posting on here because the tww drives me nuts!!

Xxxxxxxxx
I hope you keep me posted! I LOVE a good :bfp: story :happydance:

The spot on the chin! �� I hear ya sister. Defo looked into my giant zit this morning and thought oh god, batten down the hatchets, hormones are coming! Following this, fingers and toes crossed for you ��

Hahaha! That's hilarious!!
Let's hope girls!!

I noticed something else a little odd too. Gonna sound odd but ONE of my areola is swollen??? Like puffy swollen? So much so I'm thinking of heading to the doctors today incase it's something serious BUT I'm hoping it's another positive sign!!!!

Fx girls X chasing that BFP!!!! Xxxx

Picklepot your symptoms spotting is very helpful to those of us who mad symptom spotters as well!!

I'm 9DPO....why is it moving soooo slow!!:cry:

My symptoms thus far:
bloated,
Excessively Gassy(probably from the ice cream and watermelon),
hungry,
all day stuffy nose,
abdomen cramps
Fullness feeling In abdomen
Did I say bloated?!!! Bc I'm feel huge!!
All day Tired
Can't suck my stomach in which I usually can and make it disappear :haha::haha::

These are all my symptoms from 1dpo-now...

FX for us ladies!!

Haha X I'm glad to hear it! I'm not the only crazy lady symptom spotting to within an inch of her sanity!!!!!!

Ooooo sounds good Nevergivingup!
Actually - I've been UBER gassy too... Both ends (whoops) but just thought it was me lol xxxx

I went to the docs this morning about the odd booby thing..... She's sent me for an urgent referral to the breast clinic!!! Jeeze! That's not what I wanted her to say!!

I'm still hoping it's all hormonal and that I can tell you all it is my freaky pregnancy symptom :) xx

Love and dust to you all xxxx

O my! Hope it's not anything serious and yes hoot it's only related to your upcoming Pregnancy!! FX FX!!

Btw: I'm also starting to have lower back ache again!!

I do remember that symptom with all my pregnancies!! Ouch!!

Thanks lovely X me too X lets hope if anything, just a pesky cyst!

Oooo backache! Good one!! I had a twingy back today too but had surgery on it two years ago so it's not my most reliable symptom!

Headache back though and also really cold!
Hubby said to me last night 'I think you're a bit unwell. Coming down with something babe. You don't look well and you're so tired all the time. Get yourself an early night!'
I'm hoping he has detected pregnancy without realising it!! Pahahahahah!

Today, I'm exhausted again. My bbs feel really sore. Almost bruised feeling? Mainly when pressed though. No real cm changes and the uti/thrush symptoms I had yesterday seem to have disappeared...... Which is kind of exciting as I had that with my first :bfp: and haven't had it since, until now! X
Tested this pm and got :bfn: but only 10dpo. My first bfp wasn't until 13dpo X

So fingers crossed Mrs! Let's get this flipping : xxx

I'm suffering with leg cramps at the moment and I'm not sure I'm feeling the side effects of coming off the pill or something else. It's so hard not knowing ��

Wouldn't it be so much easier if our eyebrows flashed green once we conceived or something????? TWW sucks testicles!!!

TWW does suck testicles!! im now 6-7 days PO and am super tiered. DH suggested we go for a 5K walk this morning, usually im the one begging hi to go for a walk or a jog but i was really not in the mood so i suggested we go for breakfast instead haha and all i want to do is sleep but i cant. i went to the hospital today to have a scan on my ovaries to check on a cyst i had they said it has gone but there is a very small cyst on my other ovary so i was about to or had already ovulated i wish the scan was in a few weeks time as now im mega excited. i am also rather gassy lol

picklepot it probably is due to hormones but shes has done the right thing as you can never be to careful with your health keep us posted got my fingers crossed for you to get your :bfp: xxx

Ooooo sounds promising xxx your far more energetic than I am lol X
I hope brekkie was lush!

Well, I fell asleep at 7pm and have just woken two Hours later with another thumping headache!!!
If the evil witch is heading my way, she needs to hurry the fudge up because she's made me feel like death this cycle!!! If I have a snuggly bean, it can make me feel like poo as much as it likes :) xxx

How is everyone today?

I still don't know if I am 11dpo or 12dpo? Do I go from the day of my first peak /ov day according to my cbfm or the 2nd day? I'm going with the 2nd for now but sooooo want this tww to be over!!!

I have had more energy today although I'm still quite tired, it's 9:40pm and I'm still awake lol xxx

Hi everyone, as horrible as it sounds,I'm glad everyone is having similar symptoms! I'm 8/9dpo (I'm as confused as you picklepot wrt which day does one actually start counting from) and this week has been so long...yawning permanently,had back ache some days,urinating more often,increased appetite and today got sharp cramps on my right ovary,even during dtd! Wish I knew if this was just normal pms gearing up for af or if it was something else. I find out Wednesday from doc if I actually did O this month as he suspects I might have PCOS so maybe Wednesday will give me some clarity as to which this is.

Hope everyone else's symptoms are sticky beans related!

Oh bless you x
I hear ya!! Tww is evil and all our symptoms are sooooo pointing to pregnancy but why oh why do they have to also mimic pms!!??

Maybe the pain is some sort of implantation pain? Did it last long? X

I haven't had any more spotting since 7/8 (or 8/9dpo) so I'm REALLY hoping that was IB X it's worth keeping an eye out for that too just in case xx

So much luck for your docs appt on Weds X I can't imagine how frustrating and confusing it must all be!! Xxxx

I think you should go by the second day to be on the safe side however I don't think it really matters. I have had a lot more energy today and haven't felt tiered but have been mega gassy and keep peeing not long till testing time guys hang in there xxx

I think you're right X
More great sounding symptoms X I've been the same! Gassy is prob an understatement! Nearly take off a few times loooollll xxxxx
12dpo for me today X still another 5 days until my period is due!! Prob gonna test at 14dpo.

When are you all testing? Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->