Symptoms and Gender?

Jackers0825

Mom of 1; PG w/ #2
Reaction score
I know they say every pregnancy is different, but I was just curious as to what everyone's symptoms were and if you know what the gender is yet?

This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm having a lot of different symptoms. My first was a boy, so I'm kind of hoping it's a girl this time! (Obviously, I don't know the gender yet lol)

With my son, I was sick but I figured out if I kept food in my stomach it wasn't so bad. My hair also grew like crazy (also in unusual places too lol). My son also always felt super low in my abdomen.

This time, I'm sick like crazy no matter what I do! I have some acne coming and going, and my boobs hurt soooooo bad this time! I've also been way more moody! And I'm feeling baby way higher up this time.

How about you? 😊

In general, everything in my pregnancy with my daughter was rougher on me. Definitely worse morning sickness. I had very little with my son, but it stuck with me all day every day with my daughter (and this pregnancy. I'll know in a few weeks if this one is a girl or a boy, but right now I'm leaning girl because of the similarity to my pregnancy with my daughter).

For me I had no sickness at all with my daughter, craved chocolate and sweets, and had horrible acne. This time around I'm having a boy and my morning sickness was much worse. I was actually throwing up until about 16 weeks. The acne is starting up again so I guess that's just a general pregnancy symptom for me, and this time I'm totally put off chocolate and crave smoothies and soup.

This pregnancy has been much harder on me. I've been a lot sicker and in more physical discomfort. It's another boy though, so it's not the sex of the baby making me feel like this!

My pregnancies were all pretty similar except the heart rate was slightly higher with my daughter and I was a little more sick with her.

I have had some similarities and some differences in my two pregnancies so far. With my DD I felt really sick and tired throughout first tri but wasn't actually sick. I craved sweet things so much even though I didn't have a sweet tooth before hand.
This preg has been similar in that I feel sick everyday (yuck) but not actually sick. I'm soooo exhausted too but that could be due to having a toddler now. The biggest difference has been my cravings. I haven't craved anything sweet at all but instead have had cravings for savoury foods and especially sandwiches. I found out the gender this week (Had harmony test) and yep I'm having a boy!

My pregnancies have all been fairly similar. First two were identical, craved the same things, nausea appeared and disappeared at the same time. Even delivered on the same day, gestation-wise. But I had a boy then girl. This one was mostly similar but slight differences, don't know what it is yet.

For me this pregnancy, my fourth, has been 100% different than with my girls (I have three).

I am normally sick as a dog for months and months being pregnant with my daughters, causing me to find out right away that I'm knocked up. This one? I didn't realize I was pregnant for 9 weeks (I thought I had a period in between there but it turned out to be implantation bleeding). When I did get sick it only last three weeks and no where near as bad. No cravings but I love love love food...there is no limit to my eating.

Actually, I read a legitimate study that found that women with boys aren't as sick in comparison to those with girls and that ultimately equates to more eating bc they have a bigger appetite since they aren't nauseated to thwart it off, which further equates to bigger babies.

I don't know what I'm having but I have a strong inkling it's a boy. I'll keep you posted lol. 13 weeks to go!!

https://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/predicting-sex-of-baby

Yes rosegarden, keep me informed! I've been reading the same things you have, that being pregnant with a girl usually brings more severe morning sickness, and I for sure have been way more sick this time than I was with my son! I like to say, I've been having more "female" related problems with this pregnancy compared to having more "male" problems with my son... if that makes sense lol

All my pregnancies have been different and similar iykwim, the only difference with this one is i seem to cry... a lot! This one is the only one that's been a girl!

I'm having a girl and I have acne (which I never had before!), no morning sickness, and super emotional and sensitive.

Me too! I've been so emotional! I've been crying about everything! I've been feeling so stupid about it! Glad to hear I'm not the only one!

I've got 2 boys and now pregnant with a girl. All 3 pregnancies have been very similar (so I thought this was a boy too!).

I've only really had nausea again - I have been sick twice this time, I don't think I was sick at all with either boy but not 100% sure. All 3 pregnancies I was put 4/5 days ahead at 12 week scan to my known Ov dates. And cravings have been mostly savoury.

OH thought this was a girl though because my nausea stopped by 12 ish weeks with both boys, whereas this time it was more like 15/16 weeks.

DD1 pregnancy was a breeze but went of tea/coffee (not a bad thing, I guess)
DS1 felt sick when any greasy food was cooking. Got huge very quickly. Craved weird shit.
DS2 felt sick when greasy food was cooking. Got huge very quickly.
This baby (girl) horrible morning sickness. Spotty for most of the first trimester. Gone off tea/coffee. Spd started around 15 weeks!

I have two boys and this one is a girl. Overall they have been similar pregnancies but this one is more like DS1. Nothing has really stood out as being different.

This is my first pregnancy, and I recently found out I'm having a boy. From week 9-16 I was severely nauseous and had vomiting. I haven't had any cravings, and I lost my sweet tooth lol. I have been very crampy, tired, and acne has been bad...yuck.

This pregnancy has been very different than my daughters and I am having a boy this time. Totally different cravings, wanted fruits and sweets with my daughter and all I want this time is high protein stuff like eggs and meats (I could eat breakfast burritos all day and be completely happy). Sickness-wise I felt more miserable this time than with my daughter and felt it was harder to curb the nausea this time. Acne was worse this time around, whole body acne during firs trimester; it was awful. I'm definitely carrying lower this time as well which was an early sign to me that it was a boy. Nub theory and Ramzi were both correct as well.

I'm having my second girl. I don't get many pregnancy symptoms at all. Very minimal nausea in the first tri. I'm still tired at 20 weeks this pregnancy, waiting for second tri energy to kick in. And I have craved fruit and ice cold milk both pregnancies. But other than that, nothing!

Well, I stand corrected! Found out today that our baby is DEFINITELY a boy, so I guess my symptoms just get worse with every pregnancy I have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->